Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Key of the Brain

My opinions&thoughts on the new ""Drive Forms""

Why everyone is so hype for that bad joke?! xD Guys, please, open your eyes the New ""Drive Forms"" are just an upgrade of the Keyblade Tranformations with a recolor of the outfit and a specific form of a (probably) specific keyblade (the Power Form was censored because that keyblade is from an unknown world) with a specific element, for example:

Guard Form: Olympus Keyblade transformed in a shield that emanates lightning with a outfit recolor with Orange and Yellow

Power Form: Perhaps a Keyblade from the world of Wreck it Ralph, transformed into a hammer oozes fire with a Red recolor of the outfits.

P.s. I'm sorry for my terribile english, but this is a important discussion for me

P.p.s. just for clarity I like this variant of the Keyblade Transformation, but I think it's stupid to be more hyped than before because the Drive Forms returns, because they aren't Drive Forms

What does it matter what they are called if they are going to work the same way?

I don't think you'll get to keep the shield or the other one for long and there's probably a bar you have to fill in order to activate it. So they might not be the same exact thing but they will surely work the same way.

True enough, simply I just thought you love the fact it was a ultra action mode with two keyblade (except for the Wisdom Form and the Limit Form) (I thought it also because it was the major reason why I loved the Drive Form in the past, in fact the form I least like is the Wisdom Form)

I think its even better than simple drive forms. 

Maybe oathkeeper will have a dual wield mode in some form, and some keyblades dont. Stuff like that, one keyblade becoming a hammer in power form and another a scythe or stuff like that. Its even more diverse. I love the concept.

I think its even better than simple drive forms. 

Maybe oathkeeper will have a dual wield mode in some form, and some keyblades dont. Stuff like that, one keyblade becoming a hammer in power form and another a scythe or stuff like that. Its even more diverse. I love the concept.

Yep.

As much as i liked drive forms in KH2 it got a little repetitive at times because most of the forms were mainly just you doing different combo's with the same dual stance.Only wisdom and anti really changed it up because anti used claws and wisdom shot magic bullets as the basic attack.

Well... the unique keyblade transformation was already confirmed, and it's a thing I really love, but this is different (I like it actually, but it isn't a lot better than the basic keyblade transformation, I would prefer if the Drive Form was compatible with all keyblade and you simply summon a/some elemental sword/swords with a dual/multi sword combat style) because, probably every form or the most of them will be compatible with a single keyblade (and that will explain why they didn't use a Keyblade we already know in the screen of the Power Form, simply because every form have a single keyblade)