Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
EliRob28

KH1 Soundtrack options

Final Fantasy X/X2 had a rerelease for the ps4, and gave players the option to select the original or the remastered soundtrack. So should Kingdom hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMix do the same for Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2?

Edited by EliRob28

idk why would someone prefer midi sounds over real instruments, but sure, why not?

Nothing beats the original KH soundtracks! xD. But the remastered ones sound great too.

Final Fantasy X/X2 had a rerelease for the ps4, and gave players to select the original or the remastered soundtrack. So should Kingdom hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMix should do the same for Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2?

Yes, yes it should. The PS4 versions of KH1 and KH2 should be the definitive editions that we can all point to as the best versions of both games :D

Eh, I don't see why not, though personally I would have loved it if they went the extra mile and reorchestrated all of the other tracks that they didn't get to, like from Re:CoM, BbS, Days, and Re:Coded. But this would probably take less effort than that, so it'd be nice to have that option, not that I would use it though. I just love the newly orchestrated stuff so much. Actual instruments will always win over midis in my eyes, but there's still plenty of room to like both for different reasons. I just prefer more orchestral stuff for KH, unless it's a special case like Tron's worlds or the Datascape, I think midis and synthesized music really lend themselves well to those kinds of environments. I would like to get more electric guitars like we have been getting lately though, that stuff is awesome.

Edited by Hero of Light XIV

I'd rather not. Only because, we've got a lot of content in this one disk. I'd rather have a glitch free experience be my priority with this game.