Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
RikuFangirl2008

KHUX Will Unchained X work on a Android 5.0 and 6.0?

I hope I'm in the right place regarding this topic. 

Of what the title says, will Unchained X work on a Android 5.0 and 6.0 smartphone? 

Reason why I'm asking is, my dad was talking about upgrading our phones (for a personal reason), and I don't know when it's going to happen. It might happen around November or December. 

I'm aware that Square Enix gave us a notice telling us Android Users that Unchained X doesn't work on a 7.0 Nougat Android system. And I think they said not to update the system to 7.0?  And the phone's system I'm currently using is Android 4.4.2 KitKat?

I just want to know now so I could ask someone at the At&t Store of what phone to get that isn't 7.0 Nougat when we are ready to upgrade. Just getting prepared for this. 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

It will work on Android 5.0 and 6.0.

Currently only the Google nexus devices and the Google Pixel has 7.0. And some Sony and Moto device.

But at the moment the Google Pixel phone comes right out the box with 7.0

Other devices (atm) starts with 6.0 or lower. You still have the choice to upgrade to 7.0.

So conclusion if you dont buy a Google Pixel phone you're good to go.

Edited by Connected

It will work on Android 5.0 and 6.0.

Currently only the Google nexus devices and the Google Pixel has 7.0.

But at the moment the Google Pixel phone comes right out the box with 7.0

Other devices (atm) starts with 6.0 or lower. You still have the choice to upgrade to 7.0.

Just Google Pixel and Google Nexus has 7.0? Ok.

So will a 6.0 and 5.0 Android will instantly upgrade to 7.0, or just 6.0 or 5.0 something? 

Just Google Pixel and Google Nexus has 7.0? Ok.

So will a 6.0 and 5.0 Android will instantly upgrade to 7.0, or just 6.0 or 5.0 something?

You will always have a choice to update it to 7.0 with all devices except the Google Pixel. With that phone you will start immediately with 7.0.

You will always have a choice to update it to 7.0 with all devices except the Google Pixel. With that phone you will start immediately with 7.0.

Ok then. Thanks. I'll be sure to not upgrade the phone's system when it asks me to do so. Just in case.