Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What is your favorite Jim Cummings' role in Kingdom Hearts?

What is your favorite Jim Cummings' role in Kingdom Hearts?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Jim Cummings' role in Kingdom Hearts?

• Pete
    • Winnie the Pooh
    • Tigger
    • Julius
    • Ed
    • I like all of them
    • I don't have a favorite

Well, this one's a no brainer! Jim Cummings is a cool human, and the role I love most that he does is Pete! Because Pete is a whimsical, troublesome rascal like myself, and that makes me relate, since I'm also mischievous!  Pete and that dragon lady form a neat posse! I think I'm going to recruit them to help me spread chaos and insanity all over the cosmos! Ooh, it'll be fun!

But yes, Pete's a no brainer! :3

Y'see I have an original character that I imagine sounding like Pete so I like that voice but as a kid I have to go with Winnie the Pooh...and Tigger...but you probably already knew that from my profile picture...

Jim Cummings and Dee Bradley-Baker are two of the most successful voice actors in the business.  It's worth mentioning Nolan North, Jennifer Hale (who plays both Cinderella and Aurora in KH BBS) and Jeff Bennett (who plays Merlin and Smee in KH).  

Jim Cummings can do no wrong, he's one of the best and his voice is iconic. I remember him as Shocker in the Spiderman 90's animated series and Cat in CatDog! Maaaan, dudes a legend.

Idk, but I must say Julius sounded better in the japanese version in my opinion.

But Jim Cummings is the definitive voice of Julius... how could you come to such a conclusion?