Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WayfindersDestiny

What is your favorite classic Disney character?

What is your favorite classic Disney character?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite classic Disney character?

• Mickey Mouse
    • Minnie Mouse
    • Goofy
    • Donald Duck
    • Oswald The Lucky Rabbit
    • Horace Horsecollar
    • Clarabelle Cow
    • Pete
    • Another character? Let us know!

Oh shoot, I have so many here. I like almost all of them in their own special ways. I guess I will have to go with Oswald, because since I was introduced to him, and how he came before Mickey, I wanted him to make a return, because I believe he has potential to be this staple for forgotten Disney characters, which is something that was proven with Epic Mickey! :)

tumblr_m9wh5lbN1W1rrwu6w.gif

oh come on! I can't be the only goofy fan!

Like I said I like almost all of them in their own special ways, just since I could only pick one, I went with Oswald. I really do like Goofy a lot, just I was limited to pick only one here so I picked the one that needs more attention drawn to it.

Well, I've gotten to know all these colorful characters in the past, and of all the time I've known these quirky animals, I'd say Goofy's the one I'm most attached too! He's a lovable goof, and he's clumsy and hilarious! He is as amusing as any human and non-human I've encountered in my eons of existence! So yes, Goofy definitely takes the cake! :D

I gotta say Mickey and Oswald are my mains, I love them both but right now I think Oswald needs the attention, I can relate to him, he has a story untold for many years. I enjoy many of the other classics but these two have always stuck with me, people know me at school for Oswald, if they see his picture, they know it's me! I mean I can't live that down, I mean yeah sure you see a lot of Mickey shirts that I can't help but appreciate, but it goes the extra mile when I see an Oswald shirt.

I'm with Donald Duck on this one. I was annoyed by him in Kingdom Hearts until I watched some of the classic cartoons with him in them. Donald always gets beat up and loses, even to Chip and Dale, and I really felt bad for thinking that Donald was just completely prideful, but he honestly just wants peace and quiet at times, you know what I mean? I can really relate to Donald, and believe me or not, when I played Kingdom Hearts 2 for the first time, he didn't really get KO'd all the time like everyone on the internet exaggerates him to do. He always seemed to use the right spells at the right moments, when I needed him most.

After learning more about Donald, I've gained so much respect for him. He has every right to be enraged all the time, trust me, he really does.

Rock on!

Call me boring but I've always really liked Mickey himself. I really like some of his more vintage designs and find them fun to draw. I'm kinda picky with how he's portrayed at times, but I usually find him pretty relateable.

I'm selecting Oswald simply because he started it all. If it wasn't for him, Walt Disney wouldn't have been a household name!