Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Axeken

Kingdom Hearts 15th Anniversary – The First 6 Months Seem Packed

Nomura seems to be delivering on his promise that the 15th Anniversary for Kingdom Hearts will be one worth remembering.  So far, nearly each month for the first 6 months of 2017 (except April at the moment), has some to give the KH community.

We are getting:

·         Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue in January; the first new story content since KH3D in 2012

·         Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Skuld Story Content in January

·         Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ – Multiplayer Mode in February

·         Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 ReMIX in March; completing the puzzle that puts nearly every KH game on the PS4

·         The long-awaited final volume of Kingdom Hearts II (manga) Vol. 4 in May

·         And finally, Kingdom Hearts II: The Novel Vol. 1 in June which gives hope that more KH novels will be on the way

With all this, 2017 is shaping up to be a great year for us KH fans. Do you guys think that they’ll give us something in April? Does Nomura/Square Enix have a plan for the whole year perhaps capping the year off with Kingdom Hearts III? What else you guys want for KH’s 15th Anniversary Celebration? 

You forgot the world tour of the orquestra, which starts in March. But yeah, it's clear that the 15th anniversary is definitely not passing without anything for its mark.

I really want at least a few packed with information KH3 trailers if KH3 doesn't release next year. Otherwise we're getting even more than what I was expecting, and 2017 hasn't even started yet.

You forgot the world tour of the orquestra, which starts in March. But yeah, it's clear that the 15th anniversary is definitely not passing without anything for its mark.

I really want at least a few packed with information KH3 trailers if KH3 doesn't release next year. Otherwise we're getting even more than what I was expecting, and 2017 hasn't even started yet.

It seems quite unlikely that we'll be getting KH3 next year, but we'll apparently being getting a lot of news.

·         And finally, Kingdom Hearts II: The Novel Vol. 1 in June which gives hope that more KH novels will be on the way

Even though the author said that KH2 will be the last of the manga adaptations.

Well human, you're definitely right! Next year's going to be jam packed with lots of goodies regarding Kingdom Hearts! Heck, it's like my birthday in the Nightmare Realm! I get surprises here, there and everywhere! And well, for the first six months, things will definitely keep everyone on watch! I'm sure that there's going to be even more surprises throughout the rest of the year! Transcendent is hoping Kingdom Hearts III comes out by the end of next year, and I laugh at him! Ha, the lovable dork loves to hope! But anyways, there'll be plenty enough information to keep every human on this earth following this franchise to remain calm! 

Heh, or everyone could rile up in unbridled fanboying/girling! The chaos will be amusing to see! B)

KH3 most likely won't be released next year but I can guarantee that we will be recieving a lot more news in regards to the game, plus everything you've listed so yes it's definitely a year for us kh fans to look forward too! :D

But said nothing about the novel adaptations. Japan has all stories adapted until 3D. I am sad that there'll be no more manga  :(

Even though the author said that KH2 will be the last of the manga adaptations.

Edited by Axeken

I feel that E3 2017 will be bigger than E3 2015 for Kingdom Hearts. And that's happening in June at the same time as the World Tour in LA.

Peace!

As soon as E3 2017 begins, I hope to see a nice long Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer first thing, like they did with GoW this year. Their presentation at E3 could be great.

I feel that E3 2017 will be bigger than E3 2015 for Kingdom Hearts. And that's happening in June at the same time as the World Tour in LA.

Peace!

You're onto something, human! You may be guessing on the jackpot! :D

As soon as E3 2017 begins, I hope to see a nice long Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer first thing, like they did with GoW this year. Their presentation at E3 could be great.

Heh, that'd be great, human! That'd be great! Poor Transcendent over here is losing his mind over the game, and I find his downward slope to insanity amusing!