Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheKingdomkid

World of Final Fantasy Sora

So I was just wondering about the whole situation with Sora being in World of Final Fantasy.  Just a few questions actually.  If you play the game you get Champion medals by meeting them in the story and maybe help them out before they become available and then you can get a few quest in a room where you see a little story with them and such.  So my questions are, do you think they will bring in Haley Joel Osment to voice Sora for this if they do have those quests or someone else.  Or would they not have quest for him and just have the medal available and if that is the case he will probably say a few words while doing whatever skill he dose, do you think they will just use soundbytes from previous Kingdom Hearts games? I just thought I would bring this out to everyone just a thought

I think he is in the same boat as Sephiroth and will be a medal already being able to get from the person who sells the medals, after you download the DLC of course, and maybe he will talk but this is all Sephiroth did so who knows:

I would imagine he will just be like Sephiroth and just be a champion medal; and if he is just a medal, it is hard for to imagine that they would bring in Haley just to voice maybe 5 seconds of dialogue.

I would imagine he will just be like Sephiroth and just be a champion medal; and if he is just a medal, it is hard for to imagine that they would bring in Haley just to voice maybe 5 seconds of dialogue.

yeah have to him have him talk because his quote are what him him sora in the first place as  for sephiorth all he needed was the pose