• Hilary Clinton
  2. 2. Who are you voting for?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • I'd rather not say
    • I'm not voting for either of them.
    • I'm voting for a 3rd party

A certain adult person will win.

I don't want to say who I voted for: i've already had two people decide to stop speaking to me due to my political views, so I'm just going to decline a comment there.

I will say I think the person for the job will win, and that's all that matters. 

Mailed in my ballot last week. xD Too bad I won't be getting a sticker this time around D:

I'd rather not say who I voted for just because I don't want to be treated differently for choosing one candidate over the other, but I will say, either way this should be interesting to say the very least. 

Can't vote since I'm not from there, and I don't really think it'll make such a big difference if one or another wins, that's what I've seen through my life.

Anyhow, I think that Trump will win, I may be wrong tho

I'm in Australia and therefore have no say on America's decision but I definitely know who I would be voting for if I were there. The biggest thing I have to say on it is my absolute disappointment in the non compulsory vote. Your vote WILL matter when 2/3 of America are too lazy to make a decision. 

ce2.png

Exactly, there is no freedom in being forced to support these two clowns. I also find it incredibly ironic how during this election every country has attempted to input their ideologies, even though America is constantly criticized for the doing the same. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but this forum needs to educate themselves before putting their input in.Otherwise they look uneducated.

It's not mandatory bc it's your right to vote or to not vote ( esp if you refuse to support crappy choices)  I don't know anyone who said they weren't gonna bother to vote bc they were lazy. Most of the people refusing to vote are in protest of our choices.That is THEIR right as well. No one should be forced to support what they don't believe in.

Can't you also vote for a third party too? I know that won't make a difference now but you'll still be showing support for that third party. So if you don't like either Trump or Hillary you can vote for a third party.

Edited by Barry Bacon Allen

They should vote blank then. I don't know if that's an option in the US, but if it is then that's what they should vote if they dislike both candidates. Also, if one does not vote they have no right to complain about the outcome.

That makes no sense bc that still is the equivalent of not voting. As for the outcome, they feel no matter what it's a shitty choice. What you are saying only applies if they supported ANY candidate but didn't bother to vote and had the nerve to complain. 

Can't you also vote for a third party too? I know that won't make a difference now but you'll still be showing support for that third party. So if you don't like either Trump or Hillary you can vote for a third party.

Some people don't like the third parties either. This election is ridiculous all around.

That makes no sense bc that still is the equivalent of not voting. As for the outcome, they feel no matter what it's a shitty choice. What you are saying only applies if they supported ANY candidate but didn't bother to vote and had the nerve to complain. 

Voting blank shows that you care about the voting system but don't support any of the candidates. They have no way to find out if those who didn't vote supported Hillary or Trump or neither. Voting blank is the real protest against two shitty options. Not voting is lazy.

Voting third-party is nearly useless. All it does is split the votes, either way someone who you're not supporting gets the win.

Voting blank shows that you care about the voting system but don't support any of the candidates. They have no way to find out if those who didn't vote supported Hillary or Trump or neither. Voting blank is the real protest against two shitty options. Not voting is lazy.

Some people protest this way BC it's their way of not contributing to the problem. I won't fault them for exercising their way of protesting. They have their right to protest or vote as they please whether you agree with it or not. Personally I voted, but I get where they are coming from. It's the same as boycotting- another form of protest.