Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquaberry

Shinji Hashimoto discusses Kingdom Hearts at Lucca Comics & Games; Improvements in graphics in Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX for PS4; No "2.9"...

Actually, in BSS Final Mix, apparently, Sora and Riku had new textured models. Apparently, they were originally fish-faced models. Hopefully, they can give Isa a textured face. His fish-face clashing with Young Lea's regular face is such an eyesore.

I don't blame Square Enix Business Division 3 being PlayStation elitist when the Xbox One sold less units than the Sega Dreamcast in Japan.

thus me saying Xbox = Xmoney

I alsways wondered 1.5 and 2.5 makes sense but why 2.8? Its the most random number I could think of 2.9 makes much more sense if nothing comes after it execpt KHIII

by the way if anyone is interested go to my youtube channel ZgermanGuy were I have started a Kingdom hearts retrospective.

Can't we all just assume that 1.5+2.5's graphics are going to be exactly like DDDHD in 2.8? Both are on PS4 and use the same graphics compared to BBS2 and KH3. As they're working on DDDHD right now, we can assume they put the same amount of effort from DDDHD into 1.5+2.5 as well.

Edited by Moochieh32

Pfft, that's nothing. Cinderella's a brunette now, apparently.

Station_Cinderella_KH.png

Umm. the post I quoted said exactly that. With the picture and everything. 

That's why I responded with. "Not just that, they made Belle a Redead" and Posted this pic

596px-Station_Belle_KH.png

Actually, for the record, Snow White's hair is dark blue in her station.

Edited by Isamu Kuno

Umm. the post I quoted said exactly that. With the picture and everything. 

That's why I responded with. "Not just that, they made Belle a Redead" and Posted this pic

596px-Station_Belle_KH.png

Actually, for the record, Snow White's hair is dark blue in her station.

LOL Whoops. My bad. 

Edited by Kaweebo