Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AndrewHankinson

What music are you most looking forward to hear in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8?

What music are you most looking forward to hear in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. What music are you most looking forward to hear in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8?

• The orchestrated Dream Drop Distance music again
    • Music from Birth by Sleep, or new music in Fragmentary Passage
    • Music from Unchained X, or new music in Back Cover
    • 'Orchestrated' Hikari opening in Dream Drop Distance again
    • Simple & Clean - Ray of Hope Mix for Fragmentary Passage?
    • I'm not that bothered about the music in Kingdom Hearts

I want all of that, but I'm particularly hoping for some newly orchestrated music for Dream Drop Distance. I want it to sound more in line with the stuff we've gotten from 1.5 and 2.5, with it's own special flare. I do hope though that they might consider re-orchestrating the Realm of Darkness music for Fragmentary Passage though, I like it as it is now but I really feel like imagery that spectacular should have a much more superb orchestral feel to it. Or to put it another way, it's somewhat offputting to hear music I'm used to listening to on the PSP be played on the PS4. It's good but I guess my expectations are a tad bit tighter, especially when they showed that they could do some of the BBS music some real justice. Come to think of it, I really wish that they reorchestrated more music from BBS, it definitely deserved more than just two tracks when Days got at least five. I also really want Back Cover to have some nice reorchestrated versions of Daybreak Town's themes as well as some new music and maybe some reorchestrated renditions of some reused themes (which might be possible depending on how much gets reorchestrated for the other two titles.)....I just really want everything to be reorchestrated, in case I haven't made that obvious. O3O"

Well, Dream Drop Distance has my favourite - at the very least one of my favourite - soundtracks in the series, so I'm hoping we'll get a little more orchestration.

Well human, considering that you didn't put an "All of the above" option, I'll just have to butt in and create that option all my own! For musical desires, I would like to hear everything 2.8 Endgame Intro will bring!  Especially the heavy, eerie stuff!  Because boy, do I love hopeless sounding themes! They're music to my ears! <3

I know this is a bit far fetched but if Destiny Islands somehow makes an appearance, I would really like to hear that orchestrated, When KH3 comes out I hope that it includes Destiny and Twilight Town's music amped up from previous games because those two (original) places hit home for me the most

Edited by DaxtotheMax

Hmm... BBS with it's amazing soundtrack with even more amazing songs being added to it, the dreamy and whimsical music of dream drop distance, or the unknown and probably-going-to-be-epic songs of Back cover and can't forget the amazing ray of hope mix of simple and clean that sounds AMAZING!!! hmm... yeah I choose all of them.

Edited by Organization member XV