Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Leamax

Music Utada Hikari will have a live-stream event,on December 9th

Utada Hikaru will have a live-streamed event on December 9th to show appreciation for her fans. Fans can send messages to her [questions, wishes, other messages] on Twitter using the hashtag #30代はほどほど and she might answer it live during the stream. She will also perform live.

The event, Sanjudai wa Hodohodo, will be at 9:00 PM Japan time [12:00 PM UTC/7:00 AM EST]. The event can be viewed on her website. [link below]

http://www.utadahikaru.jp/hodohodo/?lang=en

Will any of you be watching? What message(s) would you guy like to ask her?

ARE YOU DOING A SONG FOR KINGDOM HEARTS rwgdsjintbjelwentipvt

Ahem. Yeah.

Lol

All jokes aside, to everyone else, please be respectful to Utada, and try not to spam questions that have already been asked/answered during the livestream. She is people too!

Yo, BlankShell, this wasn't me calling you out on anything so please don't take it that way. I was mentioning it for other people who choose to watch the livestream.

I'm sure thousands of people are going to be asking her if she's going to perform a new song for Kingdom Hearts 3, so I'm not even going to bother with that. I guess I would ask if she'd ever considered doing work for other games or maybe even anime.

Watch, no one does because everyone assumes. 

Well, isn't this interesting? I bet humans all over the globe will spam her with Kingdom Hearts III theme song questions, just you wait!

But a question I would ask her is that if she'd be willing to write a song for me, something for me to attune myself to as I destroy all of existence! What? I'm a Dream Demon! I could use my own epic theme song! :P

But seriously though, I'd ask her how it has felt to come so far as a musician!