Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joy Liberatore

Who is your favorite summon from the KH series?

Who is your favorite summon from the KH series?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite summon from the KH series?

• Simba
    • Genie
    • Tinker Bell
    • Bambi
    • Dumbo
    • Mushu
    • Chicken Little
    • Stitch
    • Peter Pan
    • Have another answer? Tell us in the comments!

Practicality wise in a casual playthrough is probably a threeway tie between Stitch, Chicken Little, and Peter Pan. Stitch = defensive tank+refills MP, Chicken Little = crowd control during mob fights, and PP is basically Tinkerbell from KH1 but better.

By far the most powerful though, is KH1 Simba. A fully charged Proud Roar can take off bars of HP.

To be completely fair though, all summons are really good and underrated, so it's sorta hard to say which one is the "best."

He may not have been that powerful, but I will still choose Simba. Lion King is my all time favorite movie, and it holds a special place in my heart. So when I found out about Kingdom Hearts and found out Simba was in it, I was totally happy, and I couldnt wait to have my turn to play the game so I could battle with Simba. :)

Well, of all the summons that can be brought into battle, my favorite would have to be Genie! He's an otherworldly being, and has powers that almost match my own! Only difference is that he's too much of a goody-two shoes!  Unless I get his lamp and get him under my control...then he'd be forced to be my henchman! Mowahahahahahaha!

But seriously though, Genie's got great power! He's quite useful! :D

Bambi.

First play-through, I didn't know what was up with him.  Second time, I read about his item dropping mechanic and how all those MP balls are so you can massacre an entire area's worth of heartless with thundaga/whatever spam.  It made getting moogle materials soooo much easier.  The massacring was also handy for leveling :D

Tinkerbell is a very, very close second.  She got summoned every boss fight.

I just remember my most recent play through of KHII was the only one where I used the summons, and then it was just to level them up

Bahamut. He's so powerful he crashes the game before he even shows up lol

On a serious note. I havn't used Summons in my recent playthroughs because I'm so focused on story I just play Beginner so I can hack 'n' slash my way through, but I always wind up Summoning Tinker Bell at least once, during the Dragon Maleficent fight in KH. Otherwise she takes me out too fast.

Edited by Isamu Kuno