Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joy Liberatore

What's your favorite Disney animated TV show based on a movie?

What's your favorite Disney animated TV show based on a movie?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Disney animated TV show based on a movie?

• Aladdin: The Series
    • Little Mermaid TV Series
    • The Emperor's New School
    • Hercules TV Series
    • Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
    • The Legend of Tarzan
    • Lilo and Stitch: The Series
    • Timon and Pumbaa
    • 101 Dalmatians: The Series
    • Jungle Cubs
    • The Lion Guard
    • Have another choice? Tell us in the comments!

I used to watch Legend of Tarzan a lot when I was a kid. It wasn't a masterpiece or anything, but it still managed to pull some interesting plots from the original source material while still keeping that Disney-esque charm that it had in the movie. Same for Lilo and Stitch.

I watched Star Command, Timon and Pumbaa, and New School too. Command was a little dumb at times, but still pretty fun. Timon and Pumbaa was, too. New School, in hindsight, probably wasn't the best idea ever, but I think that's just because the movie was too good to warrant having a spin-off.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Lilo and Stitch, because that show did the one thing that I think a movie tv show should do and that is help the original movie and not make things up about it to just get people to watch the show to make a profit. The series actually was good to the source material, and it helped the series survive. It was a good show. :)

My favorite was definitely Lilo & Stitch: The Series. I remember seeing Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, Timon and Pumbaa, The Emperor's New School, and Aladdin The Series every now and again. The others I never heard of besides The Lion Guard.

Well, I only heard or saw glimpses of all those shows, human, but the one that I remember watching the most was this one!

Back then, I would spy on Transcendent, and he'd always watch this show with his niece, and they both had a blast! I personally enjoyed the show, too! It was pretty solid!

I like Tailspin a lot, but Lilo and Stitch the series was great, and I also watched the Emperor's New School (it was alright but the movies were way better) and The current Lion Guard is something I like but at this moment it's at a point where I may even like it more because it's having episodes with characters from The Lion King 2 such as Nuka, Vitani, even Zira

List of my favorite Disney TV shows based from a Disney movie!

1.) The Jungle Cubs

2.) 101 Dalmatians The Series

3.) The Little Mermaid The Animated Series

4.) Aladdin The Animated Series

5.) Lilo and Stitch The Series

6.) The Lion Guard

7.) Timon and Pumbaa 

While I haven't watched any of these in a long time, I remember Hercules being my favorite, especially with the comedy. The characters are all Quirky, especially Icarus, and of course, Hades has long been a favorite of mine as a Disney villain.