Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

Interest Check: DragonBall/Naruto/One Piece X-over

So, I have an idea in my head. Not exactly a fully-fleshed out RP (yet, but let's see how this goes first), but an idea.

Anyways: I'm a huge fan of DragonBall and Naruto, and I just got done catching up to the One Piece manga, and so I thought: "well hey, I now have enough knowledge and insight all on three series to make a crossover RP. All I need is a story and some people who want to join!"

And because I know jackshit about Bleach, I can't make this a Big 4 crossover RP, so... my bad. Also, this idea was inspired by an old Japan-exclusive Smash Bros type game called Battle Stadium D.O.N. in the first place.

As I made clear, I don't really have much of a story at this moment (although, I mean, you don't really need that much story, it's a crossover after all), but I wanted to make this interest check before I start going any further because there's a couple things you should know beforehand.

For starters: there's going to be a lot of playable characters. 30 to be exact. Not counting villains or any other side characters either. Blame One Piece for this considering its default cast (plus 1) is 10 in total, but hey, OP fans, would you be okay with me cutting down the size of the main crew and leaving out any one or more of your favorite Straw Hats? I didn't think so.

Also: I'm not exactly looking for someone to join and pick any random character from any of the three series to play as. I plan to let people control more than one character to compensate for size, but I also have a set playable roster of characters that I chose from each of the three series. Each character was chosen from each of the three respective series based on a specific archetype they embody, and each set of 3 (one for each series) share similarities in role, personality, motivation, etc. Obviously, this applies to the main characters in that Goku, Luffy, and Naruto are involved. I even made a chart to illustrate this:

2qi1tf9.jpg

Can you tell that I made this in Word? Also, please note the vast amount of descriptive detail I put into the first column.

That's pretty much all the hurdles you'll have to jump over if you want to join this hypothetical RP. But hey, if you're okay with all that, then it's a solid idea, right? ... Right? Hey, at least I tried asking people about it first.

Quick note: I encourage fans of either three, all three, or whatever fan of either to join. There won't be any big plot spoilers, I'll do my best to explain all the relevant elements of each world, and I'll make sure to "nerf" everyone so most of the DragonBall cast everybody won't be overpowered compared to the villains or to each other.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

I'm in as long as Vegeta and Sakura are reserved for me.

Satan would be a tempting choice but I don't think I could ever pull off that level of enthusiasm... or such a powerful characters. Anyone that can defeat the God of Destruction Beevus is someone I don't think I could ever do justice.