Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheKingdomkid

KHUX Organization XIII Event

Tomorrow will start the first iteration of the XIII Event, where it seems that the 13th of every month will have an event where you can get medals that represent the Organization XIII and tomorrow starts with Marluxia.  It looks like you will get his hair style and his medal as well.  What do you think about this new event 

I've should've known they would throw this event as well. I was thinking it was Japan only until next year, they'll start it for the rest of the world. But after seeing the Tweet, this is interesting. 

So lets see, if I understand. 

"13th of each month".

Marly is number 11.

November is the 11th month. 

So, this Organization XIII event is playing out 12 months of the year on the 13th day?

If Marly is this month, Larxene is next month since she's number 12 of the Organization? 

US, the US Kingdom Hearts Unchained Twitter announced it

What's the catch?  Is it another stupid score attack, or even better, an EMC?  Because goodness knows we don't get enough of those...

What's the catch?  Is it another stupid score attack, or even better, an EMC?  Because goodness knows we don't get enough of those...

Just an event, with separate missions to take on. Completing all will score you the hair, and doing certain ones earn you the medals. I did it with Luxord in the JPN version. It's not a HS event.

Oooh, this is definitely nice! Thanks for this info, human!

I've already been beating the Heartless into submission, done around 6 missions! I need to get myself Marluxia's epic mane! It shall be mine! Those flowing, silky waves of pink hair shall adorn my presence! It shall be so! B)

I've should've known they would throw this event as well. I was thinking it was Japan only until next year, they'll start it for the rest of the world. But after seeing the Tweet, this is interesting. 

So lets see, if I understand. 

"13th of each month".

Marly is number 11.

November is the 11th month. 

So, this Organization XIII event is playing out 12 months of the year on the 13th day?

If Marly is this month, Larxene is next month since she's number 12 of the Organization? 

That seems like a good guess, yeah! We'll probably see them reach November 2017 and then give us Roxas and/or Xion after that?  Of course, since they're main characters who already have their hair and the like in the game, they might not need an event, per se.

Edited by Blackdrazon

That seems like a good guess, yeah! We'll probably see them reach November 2017 and then give us Roxas and/or Xion after that?  Of course, since they're main characters who already have their hair and the like in the game, they might not need an event, per se.

I don't really know about Roxas and Xion. I guess they might do one event regarding them separately. 

I think there's a subtle reference to the KH 2.5 final mix Marluxia fights. In that game, when the number above Sora hits 0, he dies

In this game, when the number above a wandering spook hits 0,you die,

Probably just a coincidence, but if not, it's a nice reference

Edited by Hyperfairy777