Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AzureAce

Video A special someone voiced my outro for YouTube

I didn't, I spoke to him on Twitter :)

Oh man! How come everyone is coming into contact with these guys except me?! I am so jealous! Good for you man.

I hope I meet Jesse McCartney or Haley Joel Osment on the street. I can brag about it on here.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

Heyyyy, that's pretty good! And not in the memetic sense, though that's cool too. xD

Personally, I'm loving how you, and HMK, have gotten Xehanorts to essentially say "Subscribe, or we shall end you" for your videos.

Now perhaps I could stop fawning over other YouTuber's achievements and work on my own shit. xD

flipping-table-gif.gif

I want to believe this is real, but this sounds like its edited, since there is a small pause between wan and der, and belive me, I've messed around with video editing enough to show that edited messages do have pauses between clips, but that could be an audio error

Oooh, this is amazing, human! First, HMK, and now you have Baldinort voices on your Youtube channels! That is a very lucky thing you've gotten, kiddo! 

I need to round up Mr. Peter and Mr. Diskin, and see if they'd like to be part of my crew! They'd make excellent henchmen, with their sheer voices! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

I want to believe this is real, but this sounds like its edited, since there is a small pause between wan and der, and belive me, I've messed around with video editing enough to show that edited messages do have pauses between clips, but that could be an audio error

It's 100% real, here's the proof. The pause is literally just how Young Xehanort speaks.

8de1b9cbcbbbbefc7482f8b6162a9d46.png

Edit: Had to censor my email, just for protection purposes.

Edited by AzureAce

It's 100% real, here's the proof. The pause is literally just how Young Xehanort speaks.

8de1b9cbcbbbbefc7482f8b6162a9d46.png

Edit: Had to censor my email, just for protection purposes.

Well,that is pretty neat, didnt know he does that. (Also, my jealousy meter is over 9000)