Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Geralt

Guardians Of The Galaxy Telltale Game Reportedly In The Works

Sources:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/guardians-of-the-galaxy-game-reportedly-coming-fro/1100-6445390/?ftag=GSS-05-10aaa0a

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-11-14-telltales-marvel-game-is-guardians-of-the-galaxy

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/guardians_of_the_galaxy/telltale-games-secret-marvel-project-revealed-the-a146742

EUROGAMER ARTICLE:

Telltale Games' upcoming Marvel game will be based on Guardians of the Galaxy.
Eurogamer first heard word of the game earlier this month, ahead of a likely unveiling at The Game Awards in December.
Previous years' ceremonies have seen various other Telltale titles receive their first trailers.
Now, Telltale's latest episodic game has popped up on a list of projects affected by the ongoing US voice-actor strike, officially listed as Guardians of the Galaxy - The Video Game aka. Blue Harvest (thanks, ComicBookMovie).
Blue Harvest is likely a fake working-title - just as it was used for Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.
We haven't heard whether the game will follow Marvel's comics continuity or show the big-screen Marvel Cinematic Universe version.
The latter option would be timely, however, as Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is due for release in cinemas during April next year. Telltale's project could act as a companion to the films.
Telltale told a similar type of story with its Game of Thrones series, which featured key actors from the TV show in a story set within its universe.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is set to showcase an expanded superhero team and widen the sci-fi Marvel universe - perhaps the Telltale series will also be a part?- Telltale first announced its Marvel project all the way back in April 2015 - but Guardians Vol. 2 has also been in development that long.
We've contacted Telltale Games for comment.

While i'm personally not too big on Telltale Games, and have only liked few of their games, I think this is pretty interesting and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Well I guess Guardians of the Galaxy would probably be the best one to make a Telltale game out of.  There has been talks of a Marvel Telltale game coming out in 2017 but didn't know what it was going to be based on.  Thought if it was like around the Avengers as a whole, which would be really hard to do, that would've been cool too, but this is exciting as well.