Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

Film Fullmetal Alchemist Live-Action Official Teaser Trailer #1 (2017) Action Movie HD

Hmm, a film that's a realistic version about a giant clunky armor man and his tiny blonde brother?  Well, it looks good enough, but realistic versions of these famous drawn characters almost never end up well.

Just look at Dragon Ball: Evolution!

Or The Last Airbender!  

Yes, humans, realistic versions of these classics almost always never transition well. :/

Hmm, a film that's a realistic version about a giant clunky armor man and his tiny blonde brother?  Well, it looks good enough, but realistic versions of these famous drawn characters almost never end up well.

Or The Last Airbender!  

Yes, humans, realistic versions of these classics almost always never transition well. :/

PGSM_Cover.jpg

Edited by twilight_roxas

Or The Last Airbender!  

I still want to punch M Night and the director of Evolution for those movies

PGSM_Cover.jpg

Hmmm, interesting....

I still want to punch M Night and the director of Evolution for those movies

Well hey, that's what I'm here for! I've been dabbling in time travel, so one of these days, we could travel back in time to a point when these humans were about to start directing these movies! That way, we'd make sure those movies never happened! B)

Hmmm, interesting....

Well hey, that's what I'm here for! I've been dabbling in time travel, so one of these days, we could travel back in time to a point when these humans were about to start directing these movies! That way, we'd make sure those movies never happened! B)

Just don't interfere with him making The Visit.