Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Yessie Maltese

POKÉMON SUN AND MOON ANIME NO LONGER ON CARTOON NETWORK!

I wonder why they kicked Pokemon to the curb. They aren't upset because some folks don't like the today cartoons they are showing, are they? xD

Looks like that's one show down, for me not to record on Cartoon Network anymore. Since they got rid of the good cartoons that I grew up watching... CN is still all good for Saturday nights! Toonami! 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Well Disney helped in the making of those Pokemon movies that they used to show and so they are still allowed to play those, so it's not like Disney hasn't helped Pokemon before, it's just been awhile. However, I hope this means that Yo-Kai still gets to be shown on Disney xD because Disney xD debuted the English version of Yo-Kai Watch and the new season so hopefully a Disney xD still allows Yo-Kai Watch and they allow it to be on alongside Pokemon, so I can watch both Pokemon and Yo-Kai Watch on the same channel. :)

The thread title ended at "no longer" and I was kind of hoping that the rest would be "in production" and it'd turn out that Ash's school trip would just be some cruel joke and that we'd see the real anime soon... Guess we won't be that lucky.

The channel change is surprising, though.

Well Disney helped in the making of those Pokemon movies that they used to show and so they are still allowed to play those, so it's not like Disney hasn't helped Pokemon before, it's just been awhile. However, I hope this means that Yo-Kai still gets to be shown on Disney xD because Disney xD debuted the English version of Yo-Kai Watch and the new season so hopefully a Disney xD still allows Yo-Kai Watch and they allow it to be on alongside Pokemon, so I can watch both Pokemon and Yo-Kai Watch on the same channel. :)

This sentence turned out to be funnier than it was meant to be. 

I suppose the change in Networks is the stylistic change of the Pokemon Sun/Moon anime. It's more in line with the fast paced, comical style of Disney TV cartoons.

You know what this means, humans! It's only a matter of time before Disney ends up buying Game Freak and Pokemon becomes a Disney property! :O

I kid, I kid!  BUT IT COULD HAPPEN! :O

I mean, if they bought Marvel and Lucasfilm, what's to stop them from buying Game Freak?

Disney would have to buy Nintendo first to aquire Game Freak.

You know what this means, humans! It's only a matter of time before Disney ends up buying Game Freak and Pokemon becomes a Disney property! :O

I kid, I kid!  BUT IT COULD HAPPEN! :O

I mean, if they bought Marvel and Lucasfilm, what's to stop them from buying Game Freak?

Pokemon is owned by Game Freak, The Pokemon Company, and Nintendo, and each has equal shares. Disney would have to buy a lot of studios to get Pokemon, and they seem to be more focused on movie studios anyway.

Disney would have to buy Nintendo first to aquire Game Freak.

Pokemon is owned by Game Freak, The Pokemon Company, and Nintendo, and each has equal shares. Disney would have to buy a lot of studios to get Pokemon, and they seem to be more focused on movie studios anyway.

Hmm, you two humans make good points! Well, it seems that the whole Pokemon being on Disney X/D gist would be more of a partnership than anything else, eh?

Edited by The Transcendent Key