Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-17/pokemon-anime-moves-to-disney- xD-in-u.s-with-pokemon-sun-and-moon/.108938

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/pokemon-moves-to-disney- xD-with-a-big-movie-debut/

I know Disney did not buy Pokemon but teh fact remains that Pokemon and Disney have a relationship and a new movie coming out....... so does this leave the door open for not a world because it is far too late for that but a cameo (maybe in a Wreck it Ralph world) or Pikachu summon in KH3 or a future Kingdom hearts Game? I mean Pokemon is one of the biggest brands in the world

Another thing if they do put Pokemon with a small Cameo or something it would help with Square and Nintendo getting KH3 on the Switch.

Edited by downnice

No, there's too many legal loopholes and plot complexities for something like this to ever happen. And besides, Kingdom Hearts is primarily Sony so this won't work by default because of Nintendo's share on Pokemon. There's no purpose to add Pokemon.

No, there's too many legal loopholes and plot complexities for something like this to ever happen. And besides, Kingdom Hearts is primarily Sony so this won't work by default because of Nintendo's share on Pokemon. There's no purpose to add Pokemon.

Yes Sony and Nintendo have a rocky relationship, but what about the possibility of a Pikachu summon as a Nintendo Switch exclusive? 

I mean, Nintendo would definitely not OK Pokémon being a game that isn't even coming out for a Nintendo system, and multiplataform is extremely doubtful as well. Square Enix and Nintendo have a pretty good relationship tho, it's unlikely Nintendo won't have another KH spin-off in the future, but from that to Pokémon showing up, well... Maybe a Pikachu DLC summon at MOST.

I mean, Nintendo would definitely not OK Pokémon being a game that isn't even coming out for a Nintendo system, and multiplataform is extremely doubtful as well. Square Enix and Nintendo have a pretty good relationship tho, it's unlikely Nintendo won't have another KH spin-off in the future, but from that to Pokémon showing up, well... Maybe a Pikachu DLC summon at MOST.

To be fair there is still a a chance KH3 will be on the Switch,

This idea seems a little Farfetch'd to me. xD Puns aside, it really does seem a bit of a stretch to me. Also Dave said exactly what I was thinking, we already have pokemon-esque creatures in the form of Dream Eaters from Dream Drop Distance, so I kind of doubt we'd see Pokemon in KH III. 

You know, this is something that provokes a lot of thought.  If Disney officially acquires the rights to Pokemon, then there could be a Pokemon related world or something or other in the Kingdom Hearts series in the future! But at the moment, Disney doesn't officially own Pokemon, so no, I don't think it's possible, human!