Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdomhe

Overwatch help!

For some reason it looks crappy like it's being played on some old PC or something.

tumblr_oguwfezd3s1vx77uyo1_1280.png

I downloaded it for Free weekend and then it came like that so I went into settings and put it on the high resolution and put the graphics on Epic but it didn't help.

won't that make the game run slower?

If you have a low-end PC, it would. But for that kind of situation, you'd have to set your graphics to Low for the highest possible framerate.

won't that make the game run slower?

If you have a low-end PC, it would. But for that kind of situation, you'd have to set your graphics to Low for the highest possible framerate.

I'll try it again but most likely it will slow it down. My sis told me she built me a gaming PC but knowing her she probably cut corners. 

Well, see what happens. Anyways if your PC was built rather than pre-made, then you can probably get better parts in the future, yeah? That's always a possibility. 

Meanwhile, I play Team Fortress 2 with a auto execute file to put the game on low configs, and play with no frame drops :^)

Should you really care more about graphics than gameplay?