Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

When we got the screenshot of Power form 

iyVje5H.jpg

It was tweeted out by the official KH twitter that

hNTjYOX.png

The way Sora grips the keyblade is definitely how you would hold a hammer and the part he is gripping is definitely a handle.Could it be Fix it Felix's hammer?

I can predict E3 2017. Rich Moore introduces us to the Wreck-It Ralph World! It all connects together. Plus, you also have to consider the confectionery and circus based Heartless in Kingdom Hearts X. 

2nd%20Anniversary%20-%20Drawly%20Clown.p

2nd%20Anniversary%20-%20Juggler%20Tower.

Easter%20-%20Egg%20Master.png

I'm pretty optimistic it is.

I know some people are gonna say"What about Thor's hammer!?"

It would be incredibly redundant to add another Marvel world especially since the last world confirmed was BH6,which we still have no footage on and since a Thor world would most likely be based on asgard,we would have something pretty similar already with Mount Olympus.

Assuming this post has any truth to it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts/comments/59u65e/kh3_frozen_wreck_it_ralph_the_buzz_lightyear_tv/

This would be another point to a Wreck it Ralph world.

Edited by GroovingOnUp

Oh I really, really hope that is the case!  Wreck-it Ralph is my favorite Disney movie, and I would absolutely love for it to be a world in KH3! <3

Its the number one movie I want to show up in it; I don't care what other movie makes it in as long as Wreck-it Ralph is one of them.

I mean, there aren't really too many other Disney movies I can think of where a hammer would be relevant to any capacity (unless you count Thor), so I'd say it's a fair assumption that it might come from a Wreck-It-Ralph world. I've been hoping for one ever since the movie came out, and even if it might not be full of those character cameos, it'll still be pretty fun and awesome. Then again, who knows? Maybe Sega will be feeling generous enough to let Sonic make a tiny cameo in that world for his "anniversary" (still 25th until project 2017 comes out...sorry 26)...maybe? Come on guys, make my middle school dreams come true! Well in any case, it'd still be an awesome world to mess around in.

Oh I really, really hope that is the case!  Wreck-it Ralph is my favorite Disney movie, and I would absolutely love for it to be a world in KH3! <3

Its the number one movie I want to show up in it; I don't care what other movie makes it in as long as Wreck-it Ralph is one of them.

I mean, there aren't really too many other Disney movies I can think of where a hammer would be relevant to any capacity (unless you count Thor), so I'd say it's a fair assumption that it might come from a Wreck-It-Ralph world. I've been hoping for one ever since the movie came out, and even if it might not be full of those character cameos, it'll still be pretty fun and awesome. Then again, who knows? Maybe Sega will be feeling generous enough to let Sonic make a tiny cameo in that world for his "anniversary" (still 25th until project 2017 comes out...sorry 26)...maybe? Come on guys, make my middle school dreams come true! Well in any case, it'd still be an awesome world to mess around in.

I'm pretty optimistic it is.

I know some people are gonna say"What about Thor's hammer!?"

It would be incredibly redundant to add another Marvel world especially since the last world confirmed was BH6,which we still have no footage on and since a Thor world would most likely be based on asgard,we would have something pretty similar already with Mount Olympus.

Assuming this post has any truth to it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts/comments/59u65e/kh3_frozen_wreck_it_ralph_the_buzz_lightyear_tv/

This would be another point to a Wreck it Ralph world.

It might very well be . We will just have to wait and see I guess . xD

Oh and Wreck It Ralph is getting a sequel, so this is good promotion for one. They can do what they did with BH6 and go for an original concept rather than a copy and paste of the movie's plot.

Oh and Wreck It Ralph is getting a sequel, so this is good promotion for one. They can do what they did with BH6 and go for an original concept rather than a copy and paste of the movie's plot.

That'd be a wise move, since odds are a lot of their audience has seen most of these movies already. It'd definitely be easier to write for instead of trying to figure out "well what could Sora be doing in this scene that doesn't heavily contradict the events of the movie?". Though adapting the story still works too, but it's fun to actually get new content, even in familiar settings. Again, it wouldn't feel the same without all of those character cameos, but then again I guess we're used to the KH worlds being lifeless landscapes with no visible inhabitants whatsoever.

AHEM! A CERTAIN NORSE GOD SAYS HELLO!!!!! B)

Thor-holding-Mjolnir.jpg

What? It could be possible! Thor is a being that is now affiliated with the human company known as Disney, so it's not out of the realm of possibility! But Wreck-It-Ralph could be a much safer bet! So odds are that the hammer form is Mr. Felix's hammer!

Well humans, I don't know about you, but I'm eager to find out more about when this game eventually releases! :3

I would like a Wreck It Ralph world but I feel like they wouldn't be able to put many of the properties like the movie had (though they could use Final Fantasy characters instead) I just don't want the whole thing to be Sugar Rush is all

Yes you're right. That was my banhammer. ;)

But seriously, I also think it's from Wreck-It Ralph. Would make a lot of sense, and I'd love to get this world in KH3 xD

Boo, you have never banned anyone you wuss! xD

fix-it-felix_4870880_lrg.jpg

I would like a Wreck It Ralph world but I feel like they wouldn't be able to put many of the properties like the movie had (though they could use Final Fantasy characters instead) I just don't want the whole thing to be Sugar Rush is all

A lot of people have mixed feelings for the reasons you described xD. Some people like myself think the original story and concept made the film really great, however others think that the movie was good because of the VG references and cameos. I don't think taking the properties out will ruin the world in the slightest. Just like you said-they could take classic SQEX characters and have them cameo. The cast of FF1 and FF2, the original characters in Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest and even Star Ocean would work well as cameos too. They could even throw in Agent 47, Lara Croft and the main character of Deus Ex. Classic Disney characters too! 

Edited by Barry Bacon Allen

Boo, you have never banned anyone you wuss! xD

fix-it-felix_4870880_lrg.jpg

A lot of people have mixed feelings for the reasons you described xD. Some people like myself think the original story and concept made the film really great, however others think that the movie was good because of the VG references and cameos. I don't think taking the properties out will ruin the world in the slightest. Just like you said-they could take classic SQEX characters and have them cameo. The cast of FF1 and FF2, the original characters in Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest and even Star Ocean would work well as cameos too. They could even throw in Agent 47, Lara Croft and the main character of Deus Ex. Classic Disney characters too!

I banned Xam once... That does count.

And now to be good example I need to make an on topic post... screw you Barry

About the cameos in the movie. Honestly how much screentime of the final movie do they have? A few minutes, probably less. Taking them away won't make the movie any less good imo, so I see no problem if they won't appear in KH3. Also like you said, they could just use classic SE characters.

I banned Xam once... That does count.

And now to be good example I need to make an on topic post... screw you Barry

About the cameos in the movie. Honestly how much screentime of the final movie do they have? A few minutes, probably less. Taking them away won't make the movie any less good imo, so I see no problem if they won't appear in KH3. Also like you said, they could just use classic SE characters.

Inb4 xam replies with a lenny with shades and then tries to contribute to the discussion cause he doesn't want to be modded.

Yeah I don't get why people think the cameos made the movie good, they were there for like 5 minutes. Advertising for the sequel would be perfect and I'd go absolutely crazy if this gets revealed next year. I really want this to be a world now xDD We could even have the cart racing part as a minigame! Plus it'd show off the graphics of Unreal 4.

Edited by Barry Bacon Allen

And avoid a Final Boss battle against King Candy?! You gotta be kidding me: that'd be such a missed opportunity.

A lot of people have mixed feelings for the reasons you described xD. Some people like myself think the original story and concept made the film really great, however others think that the movie was good because of the VG references and cameos. I don't think taking the properties out will ruin the world in the slightest. Just like you said-they could take classic SQEX characters and have them cameo. 

Dude, SQEX is a subsidiary of Square Enix (that's now called Taito Corporation: the company responsible for Space Invaders and Bubble Bobble). I know you're trying to abbreviate Square Enix to SQEX but that's just not factually correct. SQEX is a subsidiary from Squaresoft that was created to avoid an exclusivity deal that Sony had (because Sony had stock in Squaresoft). SQEX absorbed Taito Corporation and was renamed to Taito Corporation as Square Enix's arcade subsidiary.

Edited by Guest

Exactly!  I love the movie because of the plot and the characters; the cameos were just an added bonus! :)  I mean really, did Sonic, Bowser, and the Pac-Man ghost really make an impact with the overall plot?

I mean, the movie took place in four (well I guess five) places: Fix-it Felix Jr, Hero's Duty, Sugar Rush, the Hub world, and the arcade, all of them original, so SE doesn't need to worry about copyright with other game companies like Nintendo.  And I would absolutely love to see FF-VI and IX characters, as well as Dragon Quest and Chrono Trigger characters make an appearance in KH3, and Wreck-it Wralph's Hub world would be the perfect fit!

And avoid a Final Boss battle against King Candy?! You gotta be kidding me: that'd be such a missed opportunity.

Thank God I'm not the only one who wants this!