Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Felicia Novita

KH2 Lingering Will Rematch Short Cutscene

Well, I didn't know about this, since I only beat the guy one time, so I didn't attempt to rematch him! In fact, I didn't know I could rematch him! The other day, another human posted a video here about a match with hunky armor man, and I noticed the cutscene that I hadn't seen before!

Actually me too, at first, I was wondering if lingering will could be rematched, when I tried it, oh it could be rematched. And then this cutscene appeared.

This is not new. But since not many had access to the original Final Mix and a lot of people have trouble beating the Lingering Will even in Beginner or Standard Mode, I can understand that. This is similar to the Organization XIII's Replica Data. They also have different short cutscenes in a rematch, though they have no dialogue at all.

This is not new. But since not many had access to the original Final Mix and a lot of people have trouble beating the Lingering Will even in Beginner or Standard Mode, I can understand that. This is similar to the Organization XIII's Replica Data. They also have different short cutscenes in a rematch, though they have no dialogue at all.

Yeah, I can understand this too, more likely, maybe I also didn't know back then if Lingering Will could be rematched. When I figured it out, I was, "Oh wow, It can be rematched then, I thought It couldn't."

Actually me too, at first, I was wondering if lingering will could be rematched, when I tried it, oh it could be rematched. And then this cutscene appeared.

Very interesting! I guess that once humans get the hang of beating Lingering Will, they'll want to fight him again and again just to prove their strength! :3

That's weird, my friend got something along the lines of "We meet again, keyblade wielder. I have nothing else to offer but my hatred for Xehanort. Are you willing to take that Burdon?" Which I thought was cool, like Terra asking sora if he is willing to accept the anger against Xehanort that he felt

That's weird, my friend got something along the lines of "We meet again, keyblade wielder. I have nothing else to offer but my hatred for Xehanort. Are you willing to take that Burdon?" Which I thought was cool, like Terra asking sora if he is willing to accept the anger against Xehanort that he felt

Is that in kingdom hearts 2.5 HD? Mine was Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix at Playstation 2. I wonder it's little bit different...

Is that in kingdom hearts 2.5 HD? Mine was Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix at Playstation 2. I wonder it's little bit different...

Yes, it's 2.5 remix, so it is a little different

The English portion of the video posted in the OP was just using a translation patch. So it's not too hard to imagine that it wouldn't match what the official translation is in 2.5.

I imagine the Japanese text in PS2 KH2FM and JP 2.5 in that cutscene are exactly the same (why wouldn't they be?).

Edited by dabestgamer

The English portion of the video posted in the OP was just using a translation patch. So it's not too hard to imagine that it wouldn't match what the official translation is in 2.5.

I imagine the Japanese text in PS2 KH2FM and JP 2.5 in that cutscene are exactly the same (why wouldn't they be?).

Hmm, I see.

Speaking of the official JP of KH 2.5, I also haven't seen it..