Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Raxaimus

Square Enix releases new screenshots, renders of Aqua, Mickey, and the Foretellers

Square Enix's Press Site has released new renders of the principal characters of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue as well as high quality screenshots that were previously seen in Famitsu Weekly as well as Jump magazine. Below, you can see high-quality images of Aqua, Mickey, and the Foretellers as well as these screenshots featuring Aqua, Ventus, and Terra.

AquaMickeyAcedGulaAvaInviIraMaster Of Masters

01 FIX03 FIX3D Cut Fa FIX10 FIXOPA master.00004627 FIX

What do you think of the quality of these new renders? Let us know in the comments!

Click here to view the article

Those foreteller poses look familiar...

For sure. Gula's is identical to Sora's KH3 render, Aced is similar to one of Terra's official artwork, and Ira REALLY reminds me of Eraqus. Not sure on the others, but the Master of Masters having one hand behind his back reminds me of Ansem the Wise's tendecy to have both.

I really hope there will be a way to use the Foretellers' Keyblades in-game at some point, because Ava's Keyblade looks beautiful in 3D and I need it in my life.

Is Ven's hair short like that picture Nomura drew not too long ago, or is it just the angle?

I just loaded up BBS to check. At the same angle, the hair looks the same. So no, no change to the model except the shirt.

Hey guys, as KeybladeOrder pointed out at KH Insider, Aced and and Ava's facial structures are very similar to those of Terra and Kairi.

Those foreteller poses look familiar...

For sure. Gula's is identical to Sora's KH3 render, Aced is similar to one of Terra's official artwork, and Ira REALLY reminds me of Eraqus. Not sure on the others, but the Master of Masters having one hand behind his back reminds me of Ansem the Wise's tendecy to have both.

I really hope there will be a way to use the Foretellers' Keyblades in-game at some point, because Ava's Keyblade looks beautiful in 3D and I need it in my life.

Also, Invi's pose reminds me of how Kairi held her Keyblade for the first time in KH2, but it's not the same pose.

Can anyone think of any significance for the Foretellers' keychains or remember anytime we saw an object similar to those? Because Ira's keychain looks like one of the symbols in the KH3 chess pieces. And speaking of which, the tooth of Invi's Keyblade looks like the thorn symbol that people are associating with Marluxia.

I wonder if we'll see the Foretellers' faces this time. I want to see if Invi is hiding something in her mouth. Could she have an injury there, or maybe even an X-scar like Saïx?

EDIT: Someone pointed out to me that we see her mouth in a trailer. But we don't see her neck, so she could have something there.

Edited by G-SANtos

Hmm, these images of these doomed Keyblade Wielders is something to behold, human! Thank you for showing us this!

Ah, so this is how the animal hoodie wearing warriors looked like before their inevitable demise! My, how great beings fall! Blue eyes, sexy chick and the mouse king are looking pretty good! 

Well humans, we're getting that much closer to getting 2.8! So much closer! :D

I honestly think that the Keyblade poses are entirely coincidental. Riku and Young Xehanort wield their Keyblades exactly the same. I wouldn't mind if i'm proven wrong though.

I am saddened that there's no 0.2 renders of Terra or Ventus though.

About the Gula and Sora pose similarity. You know, Gula's Keyblade looks like a bunch of thunders, right? Thunders come from the sky (sora).

The thunder-sky thing is something I thought when creating a theory about a different character, but now I notice they might be up to somthing here. I aslo noticed Gula seems to have a chin similar to Sora's.

About the Gula and Sora pose similarity. You know, Gula's Keyblade looks like a bunch of thunders, right? Thunders come from the sky (sora).

The thunder-sky thing is something I thought when creating a theory about a different character, but now I notice they might be up to somthing here. I aslo noticed Gula seems to have a chin similar to Sora's.

True, but the same can also be said of Ven. His facial structure is identical to Sora's. At least, I think it is. It's hard to tell because their hair frames their faces differently. Also, look at the mouth. Sora is always smiling in his renders, Ven not so much, even though their personalities are so similar.

gallery_61815_1555_10308.jpg

latest?cb=20150625053050143px-Ventus_KHBBS.png

I wonder why Luxu is the only one that hasn't had a render released yet? The identities of all the foretellers is mysterious but I think his is the most mysterious of them all as we've seen so little of him. Plus he doesn't even get to have his own unique outfit which gives him even less of an identity.