Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What's the most exciting part of the upcoming Avatar theme park?

What's the most exciting part of the upcoming Avatar theme park?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What's the most exciting part of the upcoming Avatar theme park?

• The entrance bridge
    • Windtraders (gift shop)
    • Satu’li Canteen (restaurant)
    • Pongu Pongu (drinks)
    • Avatar: Flight of Passage (flying ride)
    • Na’vi River Journey (boat ride)
    • Eh, nothing about it excites me.
    • I haven't even seen the movie.
    • Something else? Share below!

Honestly, I once watched the movie, and that was enough for me. I feel like this series isn't really taking off like they thought it would, with the sequels still being in development, even though the first movie came out when I was in middle school, now I am in college. I feel like they honestly are trying with this series, but there hasn't been anything to excite people about it anymore, outside of people referring to the sequels and them trying to make a theme park attraction. I mean honestly, I didn't really care for the movie like other people did, it just wasn't my style, but for them to take this long to do anything else with the movie is kind of just feeling pointless to me, and honestly, I sometimes forget this movie even exists that's how much I don't see it in person anymore. So to answer this question, I am not excited for it at all as I feel there is nothing to really be excited about.

don't forget also,

they completely copy and pasted the love/conflict story from Pocahontas.  

Honestly, I once watched the movie, and that was enough for me. I feel like this series isn't really taking off like they thought it would, with the sequels still being in development, even though the first movie came out when I was in middle school, now I am in college. I feel like they honestly are trying with this series, but there hasn't been anything to excite people about it anymore, outside of people referring to the sequels and them trying to make a theme park attraction. I mean honestly, I didn't really care for the movie like other people did, it just wasn't my style, but for them to take this long to do anything else with the movie is kind of just feeling pointless to me, and honestly, I sometimes forget this movie even exists that's how much I don't see it in person anymore. So to answer this question, I am not excited for it at all as I feel there is nothing to really be excited about.

Loved the movie! Also love everything I've seen for the parks for the new section! Wether you've seen the movie or not I think everyone will love what the new addition to the park has to offer! I'm excite to see everything! And I'm super excited for the merchandise! From what I hear at night it all lights up (even the ground) is awesome! The environment is also supposed to be very interactive! I'm psyched for this!!

Edited by saintsghost