Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Niko Collins

Kingdom Hearts 3: Why it may be over hyped...

I'm probably gonna be the last person you would expect to hear say this....so here goes...

Kingdom Hearts 3...is a bit too over-hyped. Here's my reason why...

Well...to start there's the leaks and rumors coming out. That is where I can affirm the most of the hype comes from...also the speculation...and the youtubers who covered it waaaay too darn much.

All in all...I think if we find more facts as they come I think the xpectations might lower a little...just saying

I'm probably gonna be the last person you would expect to hear say this....so here goes...

Well...to start there's the leaks and rumors coming out. That is where I can affirm the most of the hype comes from...also the speculation...and the youtubers who covered it waaaay too darn much.

All in all...I think if we find more facts as they come I think the xpectations might lower a little...just saying

What leaks and rumours? To do with what exactly? Most of the 'leaks' are fake and from fake websites that use KH3 in the title to get clickbait.

I agree with the youtubers part, some of them exaggerate way too much and create these false expectations... Not everyone will believe in facts all the time buddy, people will believe what they want to believe. Even if Tetsuya Nomura told everyone that Kingdom Hearts 3 isn't coming out in 2017 some people would find a way to spin it around to make themselves feel better. It's like that in a lot of fandoms.

you have a good point talking about leaks while it has not apply to kh3 yet the amount of games that has suffered from this is absurd recent issues being Pokemon sun and moon having the entire pokedex leaked and final fantasy 15 being released in some country before intended 

All those "rumors" and "leaks" have been coming out since 2008-2009 . Anyone with basic brain functionalities would have already understood that the hype is not real.I can agree with you on the youtubers part but again nothing can be called overhyped when it's been discussed for over 5 years .

What leaks and rumours? To do with what exactly? Most of the 'leaks' are fake and from fake websites that use KH3 in the title to get clickbait.

I agree with the youtubers part, some of them exaggerate way too much and create these false expectations... Not everyone will believe in facts all the time buddy, people will believe what they want to believe. Even if Tetsuya Nomura told everyone that Kingdom Hearts 3 isn't coming out in 2017 some people would find a way to spin it around to make themselves feel better. It's like that in a lot of fandoms.

It's the same with FFVII Remake.

It is definitely over-hyped. That doesn't mean you have to up your expectations. I'm very excited for KHIII, but I recognize the flaws of the series so far and how easily it would be to make the same mistakes, plus new ones. I'm sure it will be great, you just gotta temper the hype a little bit.

Edited by Kaweebo

Well another conversation started...what I meant by this is that I like that KH3 is coming soon, I could use more concrete info about it. I like the various theories and ideas for worlds, but some of them will not happen (various reasons). The fandom is great and full of nice and loving and caring people. I hope KH3 lives up to expectations when we get to kick Xehanort's ass once and for all in 2017!

KH3 was overhyped the moment the first person lied and said that they'd been waiting 10 years for kh3. there were very few legitimate leaks and rumors. speculation HAS surpassed fun and become cancerous, especially since most of the "theories" are generated before people get their facts straight.

It's gonna be overhyped, alright, especially by the people that ignored the side games and came up with the whole "I've been waiting 10 years" thing that just reeks of entitlement. Watch as the game is trashed by the community once the hype fades away 2/3 months after release.

I think the only reason so many are anxious about KH3 is because of the fact that it's KH3 and nothing else, take the number away and it'll be written off by the majority.

It's gonna be overhyped, alright, especially by the people that ignored the side games and came up with the whole "I've been waiting 10 years" thing that just reeks of entitlement. Watch as the game is trashed by the community once the hype fades away 2/3 months after release.

I think the only reason so many are anxious about KH3 is because of the fact that it's KH3 and nothing else, take the number away and it'll be written off by the majority.

Thank you for saying what no one so far has said!

Well human, the game could be over-hyped, but at least to me, I'm just anxious to get the game in my hands already! I'm sure it's going to be a pleasing and stimulating experience, and it's going to be unforgettable! Obviously, not everything I want in the game will probably appear, but I'll be happy with what I can get! So there you go! 

All you humans have to do is control your hype, and know that the game will deliver greatly, but not to everyone's expectations!

I´m the only person in the fandom who is not Hyped for the game, don´t get me wrong but i want to play Kingdom Hearts III and i do have one little big expectation which is a Satisfinding Ending, but better have no high expectations because later you will get dissapointed.

Edited by KairiKeybasH

Been overhype since 2006 for this game and you know what that's fine.

because I don't even care anymore I'll drive my overhype to the God d** sun HAHAHAHAHA! KH3 WILL BE BETTER THEN A WEDDING DAY! AND WINNING THE LOTTERY THE SAME DAY!

I've been collecting hype since 2006 there's no force that can stop it! NOTTHING!:D BLHAHAHAHA! Coo coo! Coo coo!

Hahahahahaha!

There's going to be so much tears in my eyes I won't even be able to see myself put that kh3 disc in my PS4.

I don't recall ever hearing about supposed leaks and rumors. Any that possibly exist come from tabloids that no one reads. Youtubers probably do cover it too much. Hype is unreasonable in many ways. There are people who have unrealistic expectations for a title and then when they aren't met, they say it didn't meet the hype. It's ridiculous.