Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Penny

Happy Birthday CloudedSun!

Another amazing year with you. I am so glad that you introduced me to this site, introduced me to many games that I didn't know existed, and supplied me with a group of supportive offline and online friends. More importantly, you make me proud to be called your girlfriend by being such a wonderful guy  :wub: . Happy Birthday to the best boyfriend and best friend ever!img_1381.jpg

Here's the cake I would make if I was an actual baker xD I hope you get cake that tastes just as good albeit probably not in burger shape. Have a great day  :tongue:

I didn't know this ship was canon.

Happy birthday Clouded! *Breaks your PC

Another amazing year with you. I am so glad that you introduced me to this site, introduced me to many games that I didn't know existed, and supplied me with a group of supportive offline and online friends. More importantly, you make me proud to be called your girlfriend by being such a wonderful guy  :wub: . Happy Birthday to the best boyfriend and best friend ever!img_1381.jpg

Here's the cake I would make if I was an actual baker xD I hope you get cake that tastes just as good albeit probably not in burger shape. Have a great day  :tongue:

It was an absolute thrill, 69/10 Not enough water ;3 - IGN

I didn't know this ship was canon.

Happy birthday Clouded! *Breaks your PC

T^T DAMMIT BACON *Hacks your preorder for FFXV*

Aw, Happy Birthday Zidane! Oh wait, I've got the wrong monkey boy! I meant to say Sun, really! But anyways, human monkey boy, Happy Birthday to you!

Have yourself a good one, and I hope you enjoy yourself and everything you do with the humans you love most! I'll come back and destroy your universe in due time! Until then, enjoy your life, 3D animated monkey boy, and Happy Birthday! :D

Aw, Happy Birthday Zidane! Oh wait, I've got the wrong monkey boy! I meant to say Sun, really! But anyways, human monkey boy, Happy Birthday to you!

Have yourself a good one, and I hope you enjoy yourself and everything you do with the humans you love most! I'll come back and destroy your universe in due time! Until then, enjoy your life, 3D animated monkey boy, and Happy Birthday! :D

Uh... yeah... right

Well, Happy Doomsday, Transcendent-abducter!

Why thank you, monkey boy! But that's a strong accusation! What makes you think I abducted Transcendent? He's doing fine! You have nothing to worry about, Birthday boy! :P

Hmmm, you must be right

For some reason, my brain feels clean...

Edited by Clouded Sun

You must've stayed banned 4 2 long

Probably late, but happy birthday Sun again

Thanks, Xam sandwich

The only thing that's late is my graphics card. Don't worry about it.

Edited by Clouded Sun