Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

Final Fantasy XV-Official Thread.

30 members have voted

1. 1. Have you been enjoying Final Fantasy XV?

• YES! IT'S AMAZING!
    • I like it, but I am not crazy about it.
    • It's okay. Nothing great nor bad about it.
    • Nope. I don't like it one bit.
    • I haven't gotten it yet, but I will soon.
    • I won't be getting Final Fantasy XV.
    • Another option? State below.

Ive completed the game all dungeons including sealed ones all hunts all side quests main story new game plus and platinum trophy took about 172 hours

I'm gonna 100% when the PC version comes out. I'm only gonna buy very few DLC too for now

Edited by Clouded Sun

I'm gonna 100% when the PC version comes out. I'm only gonna buy very few DLC too for now

I got the season pass so im all set lol :) and good luck with your pc gaming

Mog chocobo carnival january 24th source is the ffxv facebook page. Why tabata why on kh day

out of all things there adding some stupid character creator. The new mutipual ending sounds amazing tho. Im pretty sure those will be considered canon among the fanbase

I think its a cool idea.  Why does this game get so much hate?  Sure the story was short and a jumbled mess but it was still a good game.  Not as good as others but still good in its own right

Multiple endings ~ Possible Iris Waifu? Luna revived? Ardyn wins? Can we get like, an actual 5 minute cutscene about what they do?

Ohhhh the PC version will be so glorious once I revisit it.

Edited by Clouded Sun

Multiple endings ~ Possible Iris Waifu? Luna revived? Ardyn wins? Can we get like, an actual 5 minute cutscene about what they do?

Ohhhh the PC version will be so glorious once I revisit it.

Iris is like 15 dude xDx

They said so in one of the recent Ultimanias.

Hey everyone, here's the other part of my Final Fantasy XV review, the cons! I had forgotten to post it on this thread, since I had posted the first part here, after all! X3

FFXV was an amazing game, but I wish the story would have been complete instead of us having to wait for DLC story patches, ya know? But for what it is, FFXV is an amazing game in the long-standing Final Fantasy franchise! :)

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Funny thing:

KH2: go look for Riku

FF15: go look for your wife

KH2: Get mazing weapons along the way

FF15: Get amazing weapons along the way

KH2: Kairi has 10 minutes of cutscenes and is a princess

FF15: Luna has 10 minutes of cutscenes and is a princess

I thought it was funny I don't knowing that KH2 people worked on the game nothing to serious about this comment btw but still fun

OMG I never tried this I should now

Also does somebody know how to unlock the Prompto taking a picture of Cindy quest near Hammerhead?

Edited by AwesomeKHfan

Funny thing:

KH2: go look for Riku

FF15: go look for your wife

KH2: Get mazing weapons along the way

FF15: Get amazing weapons along the way

KH2: Kairi has 10 minutes of cutscenes and is a princess

FF15: Luna has 10 minutes of cutscenes and is a princess

I thought it was funny I don't knowing that KH2 people worked on the game nothing to serious about this comment btw but still fun

OMG I never tried this I should now

Also does somebody know how to unlock the Prompto taking a picture of Cindy quest near Hammerhead?

There's a haven south of hammerhead. There should be a cliff north of that haven. All you gotta do is camp there.

So I have been playing Final Fantasy 15 on the Xbox one Ive never had any issue with the game except now.

So I download the update and i'm just playing around in the main story. I have ignis drive the car but once in a while for some strange reason The game will freeze on me and a loading screen will pop up for a few minutes. Is this happening to anyone else who has the xbox one version? 

FFXV was #1 most download game between Nov 28 - Dec 25 according to Famitsu

Based on Famitsu estimates, FFXV was the #3 most downloaded game of 2016 at over 88k downloads.

OMG I am so hyped for the updates and DLC wish it was on launch but after 10 years I better keep playing this game:)

Hype unleashed

The DLC is only a years worth, so by the end of this year they'll be done with it xD. I had a dream about this game last night, exploring some mountain desert thing. I just want more regions to be playable since the map in the launch version wasn't as big as they hyped it up to be.

Chapter 13 enhancements are also coming in March for those who want to New Game or New Game +

I'm gonna play the story again on PC. I wish they'd have something concrete for us by now.

I don't know am i too late to respond to this thread so far I'm still waiting for my mom to get me the game FFXV for PS4 & i admit the game looked good & it looked fun I'm looking forward to my mom to get me the game when & if she get a chance to & yes i asked for the game for Christmas last year now I'm still waiting for my mom to get me the game so you know what's going on with me & 1 of my aunts got me a FFXV t-shirt for Christmas last year & yes it's 1 of my favorite shirts :).

Edited by Cloud87

Final Fantasy XV's (useless) character development tool is confirmed working

Additionally, the game is reported to have broken even off day one sales alone (tells you how much effort was put in the prior 6 years) and that there are no plans for the Switch due to concerns about power.