Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

Final Fantasy XV-Official Thread.

30 members have voted

1. 1. Have you been enjoying Final Fantasy XV?

• YES! IT'S AMAZING!
    • I like it, but I am not crazy about it.
    • It's okay. Nothing great nor bad about it.
    • Nope. I don't like it one bit.
    • I haven't gotten it yet, but I will soon.
    • I won't be getting Final Fantasy XV.
    • Another option? State below.

Can't wait, yo.

Been hyped for 7 years. The hype won't stop now.

*Still has to wait a year for the PC version

BUT IT WILL BE GLORIOUSSSSS

Edited by Clouded Sun

It's been a long time and the time is almost here.

I'm excited for the game, even with all those spoilers around the internet and the reviews about the pace of the story.

Wow after ten years, it's here in three days. Unbelievable.

I know right? I remember seeing the first trailer for versus when I was about 7. I'm nearly 17 now.

Can't wait, yo.

Been hyped for 7 years. The hype won't stop now.

*Still has to wait a year for the PC version

BUT IT WILL BE GLORIOUSSSSS

More than a year xD. But I'd buy a GTX 1080 just to play XV at 1080p 60fps

I'm so hyped

Trying to contain it by looking at the good ol convertible memes

c26.gif

Plot twist-Sephiroth shows up. FF peasant did make a big theory about how XV is the prequel to FF7 which is pretty strange xD.

It's been a long time and the time is almost here.

I'm excited for the game, even with all those spoilers around the internet and the reviews about the pace of the story.

I managed to dodge them all bar 1 which I saw in a livestream many months ago. Not sure if the dude was trolling.

The next ATR is tomorrow at 6am Pacific. http://www.novacrystallis.com/2016/11/new-ffxv-active-time-report-tomorrow-will-share-details-crown-update/

Many countries have broken the street date including Peru, Germany and some parts of the US. Certain retailers have sent people early copies!! I tried to see if my country has but they have not :( Game should be here on Tuesday since I did preorder on the 31st of March. Amazon also tells me it's on it's way.

*Fangasms

Has anyone seen any spoilers? I haven't in these past few weeks. I saw something suspicious in a YT livestream like 2 months ago which made me super angry. Spoiler tag contains a possible spoiler, I'm not sure if it's true so click at your own discretion. I don't want any confirmation on it either so just leave it up in the air for now.

Apparently Luna dies. Also, in one of the trailers you can see Ardyn sort of slap her and her clothes are a bit torn. He may end up pulling a Sephiroth...

Edited by Barry Bacon Allen

I managed to dodge them all bar 1 which I saw in a livestream many months ago. Not sure if the dude was trolling.

Technically I was "spoiled" by a friend of mine a few days ago. We were just talking about some theories I had thanks to the trailers and videos from the game, and she said some of my ideas were either accurate or very close to the truth, which theories were correct? I don't know, but I will find out soon enough.

Oh man, I cant keep my feets steady cause of this.

I can´t imagine that this game is finally coming out after 10 yrs of waiting.

My stomach is having weird feeling everday...worse is, it intensifies everyday when the game comes close to release

That means that your body is ready for the release of the game :P

Edited by Tails

I know right? I remember seeing the first trailer for versus when I was about 7. I'm nearly 17 now.

Plot twist-Sephiroth shows up. FF peasant did make a big theory about how XV is the prequel to FF7 which is pretty strange xD.

The next ATR is tomorrow at 6am Pacific. http://www.novacrystallis.com/2016/11/new-ffxv-active-time-report-tomorrow-will-share-details-crown-update/

Many countries have broken the street date including Peru, Germany and some parts of the US. Certain retailers have sent people early copies!! I tried to see if my country has but they have not :( Game should be here on Tuesday since I did preorder on the 31st of March. Amazon also tells me it's on it's way.

*Fangasms

Has anyone seen any spoilers? I haven't in these past few weeks. I saw something suspicious in a YT livestream like 2 months ago which made me super angry. Spoiler tag contains a possible spoiler, I'm not sure if it's true so click at your own discretion. I don't want any confirmation on it either so just leave it up in the air for now.

Apparently Luna dies. Also, in one of the trailers you can see Ardyn sort of slap her and her clothes are a bit torn. He may end up pulling a Sephiroth...

Man I feel old for 20.

Well human, the time is ripe to be a Final Fantasy fan! Soon, we'll all witness Broody Mr. Noctis's adventure with his pals! It's going to be a heck of a ride!

I'm attempting to get the regular version of the game, and I want to see if I can get it on the same day it releases! If I can't, I might have to wait a while, since the game will probably be flying off shelves, a la Pokemon Sun/Moon! 

But anyways, humans, the hype is real! Just a bit more, and we're there!

Almost done watching Brotherhood and I absolutely love it. Need to see Kingsglaive today as well. 1 day and 11 hours left! On an unrelated note, I hope the remake has an orchestrated soundtrack. Listening to this gets me pumped and makes me proud to be an FF fan.

Oh and these are potion drinks for FFXV. Yep, this game has it's own drink. It also had moogle munch earlier this week.

https://i.reddituploads.com/4abca306a1a5459bbf36e5d68dccaa9d?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&s=cd7deb3d1fced468ba6548dc2521423d

Here is the message from Tabata

http://www.novacrystallis.com/2016/11/final-fantasy-xvs-crown-update-detailed-message-tabata/

There are only two more days left before the launch. Coming this far, we have overcome many things. Thanks to my steadfast colleagues, I was able to work on this project without having even a millimeter of regret. We were able to achieve results that greatly exceeded our personal capabilities, with my colleagues, the stakeholders, with all the partners and all the fans. This is my “FF15 team”.

This team is my pride.

Let’s all celebrate the release date with all of our colleagues who have worked for this game together. Let’s celebrate November 29th with all the stakeholders, the partners and all the fans. I’m looking forward to meeting those who will come to Yodobashi Akiba at 8:15 on the release day. For those who cannot come, let’s meet together through the game.

One more thing.

I’m sorry that I can’t attend the last ATR before the release. This isn’t the last ATR though right??

Let’s have one final special after the release!

I wasn't even talking about that... but okay.

Oh my bad though you was.

*Fangasms

Nah they won't spoil. But many don't care much for the limited edition.

Everyone is all for Pro if they buy a new one.

From seeing the Versus trailer at 7 years old, to having the game come out tomorrow at 16 years and 11 months old. Wow.  

CdtOWw5.png

Here are the review scores so far. It's doing great! Not as good as FF13 did critically which I will leave after this, but the only opinion that matters is your own at the end of the day.

FF13

1UP.com A-

CVG 9.2/10

Edge 5/10

Eurogamer 8/10

Famitsu 39/40

Game Informer 9.25/10

GameSpot 8.5/10

GameSpy 4.5/5 

IGN 8.9/10

OPM (UK) 9/10

Play 7.9/10

From seeing the Versus trailer at 7 years old, to having the game come out tomorrow at 16 years and 11 months old. Wow.  

CdtOWw5.png

Here are the review scores so far. It's doing great! Not as good as FF13 did critically which I will leave after this, but the only opinion that matters is your own at the end of the day.

FF13

1UP.com A-

CVG 9.2/10

Edge 5/10

Eurogamer 8/10

Famitsu 39/40

Game Informer 9.25/10

GameSpot 8.5/10

GameSpy 4.5/5 

IGN 8.9/10

OPM (UK) 9/10

Play 7.9/10

These scores are good enough, I can't wait to play the game.

Ok, so I've kept this in long enough but here's my problem with the delay, if it was delayed because they were thinking of people that have terrible internet or maybe people who don't even have internet, then why is there going to be multiplayer DLC!! If you where going to put in the day one patch in the game then why not put the DLC in there as well because the same people that were going to have a hard time downloading the patch will have the same amount of trouble downloading the DLC as well. Plus, if they were going to leave out the DLC then they could have just left out the patch as well because ether way your going to have an unfinished game and then FF XV wouldn't have been delayed and the timing and meaning of the event, anime, and movie wouldn't have gone to waste. The Devs. were clearly doing something else besides the "reason" that they gave. It doesn't matter anymore though since the game is out/coming out tomorrow, but it's just something that I wanted to point out.

Ok, so I've kept this in long enough but here's my problem with the delay, if it was delayed because they were thinking of people that have terrible internet or maybe people who don't even have internet, then why is there going to be multiplayer DLC!! If you where going to put in the day one patch in the game then why not put the DLC in there as well because the same people that were going to have a hard time downloading the patch will have the same amount of trouble downloading the DLC as well. Plus, if they were going to leave out the DLC then they could have just left out the patch as well because ether way your going to have an unfinished game and then FF XV wouldn't have been delayed and the timing and meaning of the event, anime, and movie wouldn't have gone to waste. The Devs. were clearly doing something else besides the "reason" that they gave. It doesn't matter anymore though since the game is out/coming out tomorrow, but it's just something that I wanted to point out.

The delay was implemented to put the day 1 one patch that the game had on September 30th into the original game.

Over half the world has no internet, 4.2 billion people. The people who don't have internet can miss out on multiplayer since that is completely unnecessary for the full experience whilst the patch was needed to fix issues. In addition, I don't think the timing of the movie and anime went to waste that much since the hype is more alive than ever, not to mention Brotherhood is getting 1 more episode (either today or tomorrow) and they released a new demo on the 11th. 

Overall I think the delay was a very good idea, the frame rate is far more stable than earlier builds according to most people. If they can make a game as good looking as that run at a stable 30fps on an Xbox One for 90% of the time, then that's impressive.

I do see where you are coming from, but 2 months wasn't that bad and it all worked out in the end.

These scores are good enough, I can't wait to play the game.

Same here, looking at those scores for FF13 I was shocked, I expected more 4's 5's and 6's since most people hated the game. 

Expanding on the soda/elixir thing. Showing proof of purchasing the game at a Target store, you will receive 1 bottle of Wiz's Energising Elixir. It's orange and cream soda.

During the last livestream before the game they showed off the Mystery Disc demo which is basically one giant party in Altissia-skip to 2 hours 50 minutes-Noctis is beating fat Prompto with a hammer........ What happened to serious Sasuke Noctis who wanted to kill everyone xD xD xD

At about 2 hours 57 you can see all the fanart done by fans, inside the real game which just blows my mind. They really do care about the fans xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUW4nBmI3rk