Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

Which Final Fantasy location would be fun to explore as Sora?

Which Final Fantasy location would be fun to explore as Sora?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Which Final Fantasy location would be fun to explore as Sora?

• Midgar
    • Alexandria
    • Balamb Garden
    • Gran Pulse
    • Narshe
    • Zanarkand Ruins
    • Valhalla
    • Lucis Kingdom
    • Ivalice
    • Conde Petie
    • Another option? Tell us down below!

Got...oh, it took me a while to figure out it said final fantasy worlds before actually clicking on it until afterwards. Sorry. My bad. Consider this spam. Delete this comment anytime you want. I mean it.

Ooh, ooh, there's two places I can think of that would be great for Sora and pals to visit, regarding Final Fantasy! The one that I would love for them to visit, but is not included in this list, is the Kingdom Of Baron, from Final Fantasy IV! That's the one with the Dark Knight/Paladin guy Cecil! Transcendent says IV is his favorite Final Fantasy, and he thinks it would be pretty swell if a location from that game would make its way into Kingdom Hearts one day!

As for what's on this list, I chose Alexandria from Final Fantasy IX, which I played just recently and finished! It's a great game, and Alexandria's an awesome place, so I figure that Sora and pals could explore it! And with Alexandria being inhabited not only by humans, but other species as well, an anthropomorphic dog and duck would fit perfectly into that place! Plus, Vivi! Vivi for the win, mortals!

Edited by The Transcendent Key

I've always thought that FFIV would be the best fit for a larger scale FF representation in Kingdom Hearts because it has a lot of similarities plot/character-wise, but I'd also love to see Narshe or some other location from FFVI because that's one of my favorite games of all time and it really doesn't get any attention from Square.

It'd also help me feel a little better after what happened to Setzer in KHII.

I'm partial to Lucis, Zanarkand, and Gran Pulse, but any of those locations would be cool. However, it would probably be best if it was a location that isn't retconned out of existence within the KH universe. Like for instance Balamb Garden and Midgar likely don't exist in the KH universe since the Cloud and Squall we meet in the games come from Radiant Garden, not their actual games' worlds (despite Goofy's confusing line after Cloud and Sephiroth disappear in KH2). Same would go for Zanakrand Ruins since Tidus is from Destiny Islands in KH but then again there's a chance that KH's Auron is the same one from FFX (dragged from the afterlife into the Underworld because...reasons) so maybe you could fit in some kind of dimension/universe-hopping or illusionary world loophole for these locations or something.