Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Endless Thundaga

Roleplay Re: Pokémon: Region of Darkness (RP)

Welcome to the official Re: Pokémon: Region of Darkness RP thread! For those of you who are interested in joining but have not signed up yet, visit the Sign Ups.

Locations and Map

post-58556-0-53306200-1466782544.jpeg

Traverse City (Green Square) The main hub city of Team Valor

Susista City (Pink Square) A city that holds a lot of battle competitions

Pyro Town (Grey Dot) A small town that is known for mining coal and other minerals

Ernesto City (White Square) A city that is a prime target for Team Yami's goal

Timeless Ruins (Purple Dot) An old destroyed castle that seems to slow down time in the area, could it be a Pokémon?

Maelstrom Cave (Yellow Dot) A cave that is sometimes visited by Kyogre and Groudon

The Badlands (Red Dot) A desert that constantly has strong sandstorms. Team Yami's base is located here

Tamara Pokémon League (Red Square) No comment necessary

In the region of Tamara, Pokémon and their trainers lived in perfect harmony together. There was nothing that was bad enough to disturb the peace, until a bunch of very shady individuals called Team Yami formed. They were a bunch of power-hungry beings that wish to rule the region. Their leader, Quirinus, wishes to figure out how to control the power of Primal Evolution in legendary Pokémon, and use them to inflict fear into civilians until they submit to Team Yami. In response, the Tamara region's Champion, Jynn, assembles a group of powerful Pokémon trainers called Team Valor. Team Valor's goal is to drive Team Yami out of the region. Currently, Jynn has called for a meeting with new recruits in Traverse City, while Quirinus is back in his secret base at the Badlands, discussing his own plans to his grunts.

Jynn Venas & Utopia

Jynn and Utopia entered the room they planned to meet the new recruits of Team Valor. Jynn looks around. He is quite nervous about how the new members will perceive his intentions. Utopia quickly notices his friend's reluctance. "You seem..... stressed. Is everything alright?" Jynn looks back at him. He puts his hands in his pockets to keep himself relaxed. "I'm just nervous. There have been many "teams" these last couple of decades that have never had good intentions. I'm just hope people won't believe that this is a destructive alliance." Jynn then begins to pace around the room. Utopia sighs in agreement. "I understand. But all is said and done. You made this alliance, I strongly believe you should try to accomplish its goal; to drive out the dreadful Team Yami from the region. You must remember that you are doing this for all the innocent people that live here, not for reputation." Jynn looks back with a smile.

Utopia then asks, "What do you think we should do after this nonsense is over?" Jynn merely shrugs. "I'm not sure. You have an idea?" The Lucario nods. "What if we drop our mantle as Champions? Imagine, spending a couple of months at Alola. Warm sandy beaches, magnificent views, new trainers to battle, the new Pokémon League. What do you think?" Jynn likes the way Utopia is thinking. It has been a while since he went on an adventure. But, he remembers the duty of a Champion. "I love that idea, and we can totally do that, but in order to retire from being Champions, we need to be defeated first." Utopia sits down in annoyance. "True.........." Ever since the two became Champions, nobody has ever defeated them. Jynn was growing tired of defending his title, and was itching for someone to beat him. He then thinks of something. "If only we could lead a trainer on the right path......."

Edited by Endless Thundaga

Ray - Champ's Meeting Room - Traverse City

"LEAFEOOOON!! give it back!" yells Ray as he suddenly comes bursting through the the champs meeting room's doors to the floor while holding his Leafeon tightly in his arms, struggling about while desperately trying to take the bag of pokemon food from Leafeon's mouth. "Leaf! Leaf! Leaf!" yells Leafeon as he refuses to give up the bag of pokemon food "You can't just take the whole bag for yourself Leafeon! now give! it! back!" yells Ray as he then notices Jynn & his pokemon partner being a Lucario. "Oh hey Champ! it's nice to met ya! just give me a sec here to--" said Ray right before Leafeon uses Giga Drain sucking the energy out of Rays body. "To... to... ZZZ..." says Ray falling asleep on the spot while Leafeon just walks out of his arms with the bag of pokemon food. Soon an Eevee entered the room along with an Espeon, a Flareon & lastly a Vaporeon. At this moment it seemed that all of Rays pokemon seem to be making the champs meeting room their own personal place, what with Leafeon's head in the bag of pokemon food eating it on the table, Flareon hiding under one of the tables chairs feeling pretty scared of the Lucario, Eevee running around after Vaporeon tail while Vaporeon runs around the place happy & freely, Espeon catching some Zs on the nearest window sill it could find. While Ray seemed to be out of commission sleeping on the floor.           

Kai - Team Yami's Battle Stadium - Badlands  (I know it's a repost but it's a good start for him & it's an cool 1 too haha xD )

Kai was doing some daily tough training with his pokemon nearby in their outside battle stadium which has heaps of training equipment for all kinds of training & also for all types of pokemon & even humans too. The stadium is also the largest stadium they have to allow heaps of trainers to work out. "Alright! Lets go one more round of training everyone, but lets really push ourselves beyond our limits this time OKAY!" yelled Kai to all of his pokemon. Kai's Dragonite was training his strength by wrestling a big strong Nidoking while wearing special pokeweights that can be worn on the bodies of pokemon. Both of them were really getting intense until Kai's Dragonite lifted the Nidoking up & slammed him into the ground hard shattering some of the ground "DRAGONITE!!!" roared Dragonite in victory. Kai's Delphox was training her focus by using psychic to lift & move heaps of heavy objects like big rocks, punching bags & other heavy stuff was around the stadium. Delphox was also doing this with her eyes closed trying to focus even more "Delphox... Del, phox..." spoke Delphox trying to focus more.

Kai's Serperior was training his evasion skills by dodging heavy balls of all sizes being shot out from random holes from a nearby wall that rotates. Kai himself was training his Liepard in a speed training program "Okay now girl, lets see just how fast you can go." said Kai as he was all geared up in his gym clothes being a singlet & shorts kneeling down ready to race his Liepard "Okay, on ya marks, get set, &...GO!" yelled Kai as he raced forward. Kai had a good start & thought he was winning but that's what his Liepard wanted him to think as she then quickly took the lead with ease crossing the finish line in no time at all "Lie..." spoke Liepard with a confident smile on her face. 

Utopia and Jynn look at each other after witnessing the commotion. Jynn merely shakes his head. "Most definitely not." But Utopia interjects. "I wouldn't judge too quickly, Jynn." Jynn acts almost surprised by the Lucario's claim. "You see something in him that I don't?" The Pokémon shrugs. "I dunno. But we could make him and his Pokémon better connected to one another. Like you said, we need to lead someone on 'the right path', did you not?" Jynn then looks again at the comatose Ray and all his Pokémon. "I suppose you're right." Utopia then brought it upon himself to catch the Pokémons' attentions. "Alright you bunches of Eeveeloutions, go back to your PokéBalls! This is no place for Rapidashplay!" Jynn lifts the comatose Ray up and places him in a seat.

-Quinirus, at Team Yami base at the Badlands-

Quinirus never thought things would turn out so well. That the team would gain so many members and turn out to be so powerful. But it was, it had, and Quinirus was not about to let this slip through his fingers. He offered a Pokegummi to Ceres, who gleefully took it and munched down on it. "We have quite the objective to focus on ahead of us." Quinirus began, looking down at the map of the Tamara Region. "Though finding out about more about how Primal Evolution affects legendary pokemon is our main objective, we will not be able to accomplish it until we take over Ernesto City." Quinirus explained as he pointed down on it on the map. "This city contains the largest laboratories and research institutions among the region. If we are to find answers about Primal Evolution, it will be found there. But of course simply asking for such answers will not work, so we must take over the city and make sure they know who is in charge: Team Yami." Quinirus explained, to which the grunts agreed rather enthusiastically. This is a big city, so we must make sure to take precaution in our strategy. Which is why we will do it...sneakily." Quinirus explained as he tapped the electronic map, arrows and markers showing up. "We have already sent scouting groups ahead who have began to locate all police departments and the city's radio tower. The rest of us will begin to head over to the city, hopefully arriving just after sundown. The plan will go in this order; Teams A, B, and C will use their pokemon to short circuit the police departments and forcefully take them over before they are able to call for help from the outside. The moment that begins, teams D, E, F and G will make their way to their assigned entrances and exits of the city and forcefully take over them, not allowing anyone to get in, or get out. Once we have control of that, I will personally lead a team to the city's radio station where we will announce our dominance over the city. If everything goes well, we will have Ernesto City under our control by sunrise." Quinirus explained, his eyes glancing at the reactions of all of the grunts in the room. "You are all assigned each a team. Make sure that you remember your team's role and review it with them. Precision is vital. Unless you have anymore questions, you are dismissed." With that, the grunts nodded and walked out. Quinirus sighed, hugging Ceres against his chest. "What a headache." Quinirus murmured, glaring down at his pokemon. "Do you think if mom and dad had returned from the Timeless Ruins, would I have turned out different?" Quinirus asked. Ceres tilted its fake head and snuggled up against him. He chuckled. "Well, I got to meet you and the rest of you guys. So I think it's better this way." Quinirus admitted, resting his head against Ceres. "Once we are able to control the legendary pokemon through Primal Evolution, everyone will finally acknowledge us...we won't be thrown away again." Quinirus paused, looking back at the map with a hum. "Our infiltrator should contact us as soon. As for Kai, he likes a challenge, doesn't he? I think I have a good idea of where to send him." Quinirus said as he zoomed in on the map. "Because of course, the only thing as dangerous as the police, is a powerful city Gym Leader."

James was sitting on top of a rooftop nearby where Jynn was going to have the meeting. He was on his laptop surviving the entire town. Spark suddenly appeared next to him, and floated around James. "You have all this skill, yet you don't let anyone help you out. Why is that?" Spark asked as he floated around James. James just rolled his eyes and gave a small grunt. "See this is why you are so lonely all the time, you never let anyone get close to you, except for Pokemon. Shouldn't you have at least tried to join that champion guy and defeat Yami, instead of doing it all alone?" Spark asked as he was then swatted away. "I don't need anybody's help, I can do this with only using myself and Pokemon. Now, we need intel from instead that meeting room, so get over there now and I will be able to see what you see and hear what you hear from right here on my laptop. Now get going." James said in a cold voice as Spark just nodded and zipped on over to the meeting room through using nearby wires, and then finally he ended up in the meeting room taking over a nearby camera, that was hard to see, to find Jynn, a Lucario, a bunch of Eeveultions, and some guy passed out. "Okay, James, we're in." Spark whispered to where only James could hear and James was able to bring up live video feed from inside the room onto his laptop.

However, suddenly, a girl walked into the room holding a Rowlet in her arms. She noticed Jynn, Utopia, and Ray inside the room. "Excuse me, is this where the meeting for Team Valor is being held? I'm here to join. My name is Dawn. I want to help put a stop to those nasty Team Yami folk and protect nature, Pokemon, and humans all alike." Dawn said coming into the room with a very nice and calmed voice. She was wearing a necklace to protect her true identity from Utopia, however. The necklace just looked like a normal bead necklace, but hidden inside each bead there was technology that should cause any aura reader to have their powers backfire for only the person that wore the necklace, leaving Dawn to try and keep her secret a secret this time.

Jynn notices Dawn's entrance. "Pleased to meet you Dawn. I'm glad you want to work on the same goal as we do. Please, sit anywhere you'd like!" Utopia then faces the girl. "Please excuse us, we are having a bit of a problem with these Eeveeloutions. I'm Utopia, and that there is Jynn. We're the founders of Team Valor." The Lucario then continues to herd the Eeveeloutions around. Jynn chuckles as he watches his friend struggle to keep them in one place. He then faces Ray. "And the sleeping beauty over there is Ray." He faces back to Dawn. "We're pleased that you are willing to help us. We'll start our discussion when Ray wakes up and retrieves his Pokémon."

While Ray was currently knock out resting on a chair all of his pokemon were doing their own thing freely & without any control at all, until the champ's Lucario Utopia tries to get the eeveelution's attention with a raised voice & telling them to go back into their pokeballs. Sadly Utopia's demanding voice had no effect on most of Ray's pokemon, except for Ray's little scared Flareon who was currently under the chair Ray was placed upon by Jynn. After hearing the Lucario's raised voice the poor scared Flareon was now utterly terrified & wanted nothing more than to go back into her pokeball, but couldn't as she was just to scared too now & simply just started shaking instead. Ray's chair was starting to feel rather hot for some reason now. That's when another young pokemon trainer showed up named Dawn, Dawn then introduced herself to the group or more likely the champ, while his partner Utopia runs around after the eeveelutions trying to catch 'em all as best he could. 

Leafeon had managed to eat the entire bag of pokemon food that Ray tried to stop him from doing, & now leafeon was so full of food that he could really move anymore, so Leafeon kinda just rolled over on his back unable to do anything. When Ray's Flareon gets nervous or scared her body temperature heats up & causes everything near her to heat up too, to which just then set Ray's chair on fire. "AHHHH!!!" yells Ray as he instantly wakes up from the firey chair "Quickly!! put me out! put me out!" yells Ray. Ray's Vaporeon quickly stops in his tracks & blasts some water onto both Ray & his chair putting out the fire, "Thanks Vap, I think..." says Ray looking at how drenched his is now. "Alright! Leafeon, your going back into your pokeball!" says Ray with a raised voice as he points Leafeon's pokeball at him sending him back inside it. "Same goes for all you too, back inside now, okay" said Ray as he then sends Eevee back inside hers, then Flareon, then Espeon, & finally his Vaporeon. "hahaha, S-sorry for all the trouble they might have caused while I was out of it champ. They can be a bit of a handful at times, or rather just Leafeon & Vaporeon mainly. Those 2 are the trouble makers, but anyways, It's great to be here & who's this other trainer? is she also joining this group too?" asked Ray noticing Dawn within the room now.

Kai - Team Yami's Battle Stadium - Badlands

Kai's last 2 pokemon that were training together were his Vaporeon & his Raichu. There were 4 little weather creator machines spinning their tiny little helicopter wings about as they hovered over the 2 pokemon high in the air, the small weather machines were creating a rainy weather condition below them. "Rai Rai, Raichu, Rai" spoke Raichu to Vaporeon on the other side of what looks like a battle field. "Vap! Vapor!" spoke Vaporeon as he gave a nod to signal Raichu, "Rai Rai, Rai... CHU!!!" yells Raichu as he then sends a massively wicked Thunder attack unto the prepared Vaporeon. Vaporeon was holding his ground & toughing out the electric pain coursing through it's body, it seems as tho Raichu is helping Vaporeon beat 1 of the hardest battles for a pokemon to overcome, it's weaknesses. Kai soon showed up after finishing up with his Liepard's training to see how Vaporeon's training was coming along. Vaporeon looked like it was struggling "You can do it Vaporeon... remember what it is we're training for, what we're fighting for... now stop messing around & show me what our true determination looks like!" yells Kai & just in that moment, his Vaporeon's eyes suddenly showed a fierce look of power. Vaporeon then stands firm looking to be unaffected by the thunder attack hitting him "VapoooreeON!!!" yelled Vaporeon as it then knocks off the electricity off it's body thus ending the thunder attack.

"Alright then, good work today everyone...now take a rest before we go to see our leader." says Kai to all of his pokemon as he then goes to get cleaned up & change his clothes to his normal trainer gear in the changing rooms. After all that was over & Kai's pokemon were back inside their pokeballs not including his Vaporeon of course, Kai was now within the same room as his leader Quinirus was. "So whats the go to mission these days Quin?" asked Kai in a rather slack manner.          

Dawn and the Rowlet sat in a seat that was far enough from Ray to not be drenched in water as well, but was still close to where the group could see and interact with each other. "Hi, Jynn, Utopia, and Ray. Yes Ray, those who were awake would know that by now." Dawn said making a joke there and giving a nice soft laugh. "Anyways, for those now joining us, my name is Dawn. My partner here is Oliver. I am here to help stop Yami from their goal, and to help bring peace to our lands. It's at least what I can do help in preserving the beauty of the region we live in today." Dawn said with a smile. She seemed to really care about wanting to help out the region she lived in, but still she was also hiding the part that she worked for Yami, which means that she wanted to help the region she lived in, but for those who deserves to live in the region.

Quinirus - At Team Yami Base at the badlands

Quinirus looked up at Kai. "Oh, there you are, Kai. Did your training go well?" Quinirus asked as he rubbed Ceres' head. Ceres looked up at Kai before cuddling even closer to Quinirus, almost hissing as if afraid that he would be stolen away by the human. "We have been annoying the police in cities and towns long enough. I think that we have enough man power and planning to try and take over Ernesto City. I already discussed the plan with the team leaders." Quinirus said as he looked back down at the map. "I actually have a very special assignment for you if you decide to join us in the take over of the city, Kai. What would you say about taking on against the city's Gym Leader?" Quinirus asked as he settled Ceres on the table. "Besides the police force, the Gym Leader would be the biggest threat. Being the Gym Leader and all, they should be the most powerful trainer in the city besides the Champion. But the Champion isn't in the city, though, so that's why we must take advantage of his absence and attack while he is out." Quinirus said as he stood up and gave Kai thumbs up. "So, what do you say? Would you be willing to take down the city's Gym Leader? I think the Gym Leader would put up a fun fight for you." Quinirus offered. The position was perfect for Kai. "Once he's down we won't have to worry about him intervening us from taking over the city. Then we can finally begin in finding that greater power that will bring the entire region to its knees." Quinirus said enthusiastically, smiling as he did.

"Oh, right, haha" laughed Ray as Dawn laughed softly. "Well it's nice to met ya Dawn & Oliver, I look forward to helping others out & stopping this new team of bad guys from ruining such a great world." said Ray cheerfully while he showed a smile at Dawn. Ray then turned to the champ Jynn putting his hands in his pockets "So big champ, whats the meeting about?" asked Ray curious to know.  

Kai - Team Yami's Battle Stadium - Badlands

Kai looked at the almost hissing Mimikyu with a rather odd look "What is that thing? some kind of Pikachu?... whatever" thought Kai returning his attention back to his leader. "Yeah, training went as it should've gone." said Kai "Take over Ernesto City huh, I'm sure we have plenty of strength to take what we want from them without much trouble." said Kai as he also looked down at the map before Quinirus. After Kai listen to his bosses words about him taking on the Ernesto city's Gym leader as a special mission & giving him a thumbs up Kai's face showed a small light grin on one side, Kai was liking Quinirus's plan "Take down a city's Gym leader... sure, why not. It should be good practice for my pokemon.' said kai with much confidence in his voice as he turned around walking over to the door he entered from . "I'll be heading there now & wait til the moment is right to take down the Gym leader, is there anything else you need to tell me before i head off?" asked Kai waiting by the door's entrance.    

Quinirus - Team Yami HQ - Badlands

Quinirus thought for a moment. "Be watchful for my Noivern among the skies of the city. If you see her, it means that I am around as well. Other than that..." Quinirus' smirk turned slightly mischievous. "Don't hold back, and have fun, alright?" Quinirus said as he waved at him. Most of the people in the region thought of Team Yami as a nascence, a gang of petty people who needed to be stopped before they actually ended up hurting someone. Quinirus found this as a challenge. People who joined this cause were people who had been thrown around by the world, pushed and kicked and forgotten about. If they think that they were petty, then they would simply show them wrong, and the time was coming. "Ceres. Come here." Quinirus said as he helped it down from the table to the ground besides him. "We need to get ready too. We are going to get there by sundown, and will use the cover of darkness as our ally to make the plan go smoothly." Quinirus said, talking to himself mostly. He had planned this all throughout, thinking of most possibilities. He just hoped it all went as planned. He walked over to the doorway, past Kai as he patted his shoulder. "When you are done with the Gym leader you can meet with me in the city's Radio Tower." Quinirus added before walking away, off to prepare and make sure that they were all ready for departure, Ceres following right behind.

Dawn looked at Ray, he seemed to be a bit of a goof ball, and so he would really have to show himself to his enemies if he wants to even have a chance. Not that she really cared, cause either way she wasn't here to do anything but stop these fools in the end of the day. But she just kept her nice appearance up, so she wouldn't be caught. She then looked at Jynn, "Yeah, what is the plan? I think the sooner we know, the sooner we can stop these Yami fools." Dawn asked in a nice tone.

Jynn and Utopia watch as the two newcomers interact. As soon as they ask Jynn what the plan is, immediately begins. "Well, lets take a look at our enemy." Jynn clears his throat. "Team Yami wish to control Primal Evolution, and to use it to wreck havoc on innocent civilians until we submit to their rule. It is summer right now, and the Ledgendary Pokémon Kyogre may migrate from the Hoenn region for the rest of the season in Maelstrom Cave." He looks at the two deeply. "For anyone who is unaware of what Primal Evolution is, it's merely the same as Mega Evolution, except Primal Evolution is much more powerful and devastating. It is essential that we make haste."

(Sorry for taking so long to post. College is getting a bit in the way.)

(Okay this is actually me Aqua speaking and I know I'm not in this rp but I know right?!)

Dawn looked at Jynn, "I've heard of Primal Evolution, it seems that only two Pokemon have been found to be able to do this form of evolution. I've actually have been to Hoenn once, and when I was there I visited a library where I found a book on this subject. But I never guess it was actually this serious. I agree that we should make haste, so where do you think we should head first to stop this problem?" Dawn asked as she told a bit of her backstory while asking what to do about the problem, but she also knew that these were just half truths, as she knew what her true plan was.

James's ears popped up as he heard about Primal Evolution. He was researching the subject on a side window from the view of what Spark saw. "Hmm, that is the interesting part. Spark, follow that champion for a while, he might be of use to us." James said as he wasn't going to even try to meet the champion in person, but just find out what the champ knew.

"Primal Evolution huh, hm..." said Ray as he then looked up at the ceiling wall for a moment in thought. Ray then moved his eyes to Jynn "This new primal evolution sounds like it's a major step up from mega, & only 2 seem to be able to use this new form you say Dawn? hm... & this team Yami wants it for themselves to rule the world right? Well we can't have that happening now can we?" said Ray taking his hands out of his pockets. Ray showed a slightly more focused look on his face as Dawn asked the champ Jynn, what should be their first course of action in stopping this team Yami. "Yeah champ, so what should we do first? I'm all ears man" spoke Ray agreeing with the 2 that they should make haste.   

Kai - Team Yami HQ - Badlands

"Radio Tower, Got it..." said Kai as he to walked off in the opposite direction Quinirus when down. "Fun ay... I don't play around anymore, that type of thinking only got me feeling weak & foolish... Hm?" said Kai to himself as he walked along soon seeing his Vaporeon standing in his way. Vaporeon looked at Kai with a rather questionable look before tilting his head to the side a bit "Vapor?..." spoke Vaporeon. Kai then pulled out a bit sized piece of pokemon food & flicked it just above his Vaporeon to which Vaporeon lightly jumped up, caught the piece of pokemon food in his mouth & then eat it in a just a few bites. "Come on, lets get going to Ernesto City." said Kai as he & his Vaporeon left the building.

"So this is Ernesto City? hm, it looks pretty much like what you'd expect it to be." said Kai as the helicopter he was in soon landed onto a patch of grass on the outskirts of the city. Kai then jumped off the helicopter while holding onto his bandana right before the helicopter then took off back into the sky.  

-Quinirus - Team Yami HQ - Badlands-

"Everyone gear up!" "Stick with your teams!" Quinirus stepped onto the roof of the Team Yami Base, Ceres following quickly behind. "Be careful with the wind, Ceres." Quinirus warned as he walked up to the helicopters. They would begin operations shortly. He would take a large group to help with the take over of Ernesto City, the rest staying behind to do what they were assigned to do until further orders. "We're almost ready, sir!" One grunt told Quinirus, who nodded in response. "Very well. Let's make sure that we leave shortly then." Quinirus said. He looked back for a moment before taking out a pokeball. "Minerva, come on out." Quinirus asked, throwing the pokeball into the air as Minerva the Noivern came out. "Hey Minerva." Quinirus said, walking over and gently petting her as he kissed her forehead. Ceres chimed in, saying hello to Minerva as well. Quinirus chuckled, turning his attention to Minerva. "Alright Minerva. Ready to get to work?" Quinirus asked as he offered her a few gumies, which Minerva proceeded to eat gleefully. "Good girl." Quinirus said as he wrapped a timer around Minerva's neck, hanging by a thread. "When you get there, fly over like we practiced, land and rest. When this rings, fly around again. You can do this, right?" Quinirus asked. Minerva huffed before rubbing her head against his cheek. "Good girl. I'll meet you at the top of the radio station. Go." With that, Minerva took off, flying into the sky and disappearing to the horizon, off to Ernesto city. Once she arrived, the plan would begin.

Utopia responds to the question of what to do next. "According to my knowledge, in order for the two Pokémon, Groudon and Kyogre, to achieve Primal Evolution, two particular orbs must be found." Jynn interjects. "The Red Orb and Blue Orb. I'm sure the Blue Orb is somewhere deep inside Maelstrom Cave. And the Red Orb must be somewhere near the volcano next to Pyro Town. We must keep these orbs away from Team Yami at all costs." Jynn looks around the room to make sure everyone is paying attention. "I want you two to go to Ernesto City to see if everything is okay. Then, I want you to go find the Red Orb." Jynn then stands up. "Don't be intimidated by Team Yami. Just keep your heads high, and we can save everyone in the Tamara Region. You are dismissed."

-Ernesto City-

Team Yami operatives stood hidden in their assigned spots. Outside the entrances of the city, around Pokemon centers, police headquarters, and so on. Some wore their uniform, while other were in incognito, ready to strike when they least expected it. Minerva flew over the city, quickly letting out the loudest shriek she could muster, her voice echoing across the air and to the city below. The operatives around the city looked up, seeing their leader's Pokemon flying around, signaling at them such as they had been told it would. "There it is." "The boss' Noivern." "Get ready now." The operatives rose their hoodies, the team's emblem on their backs as they summoned their Pokemon. So they began. Operatives waiting at the city's entrances busted into the buildings, sending out their Pokemon to scare the workers into submission as others remained at the gates themselves. Operatives in charge of the police stations used electric type Pokemon to shut down their building from any electricity before charging right in, using smog from poison type Pokemon to cover them further in the darkness, and using poison itself to gain an advantage to fight against the police officers. Without electricity to communicate, each station was on their own. Inside the Pokemon centers they went with a similar strategy, using the Pokemon to shortcircuit the electricity of the centers before establishing their rule. Their aim went directly to all communication devices inside the center, quickly destroying them so they couldn't be used. No one would sent out a signal outside the city...at least not yet. The takeover of the city had begun.

"Hmm, so these legendary pokemon need these orbs in order to primal evolution? huh... who'd a thought." said Ray thinking out loud. Ray then paid a bit more attention to the champ Jynn when he explained what they should do, "Alright then! this will be no problem at al--!" spoke Ray all fired up right until he realized that he had no flying pokemon whatsoever or much money that can get him quickly to Ernesto City in a snap. Ray then crept slowly over to Dawn's side before placing his left arm hanging off Dawn's left shoulder, "Say a, Dawn... you wouldn't happen to have any flying pokemon on you would you? or maybe a little extra money to cover the traveling cost for us both? maybe? perhaps?..." whispered Ray in a rather embarrassing way while trying not to sound desperate for a helping hand in getting to Ernesto City. Ray had never even realized the importance of a flying pokemon until now, which made him feel kinda stupid, but he wasn't gonna dwell on it cause that's just the type of guy he is.   

Kai - Park bench - Ernesto City

Kai had been walking about the city of Ernesto for most of the day taking in all the areas & places things were, including the cities gym leader Gim. Kai had managed to figure out exactly what type of gym leader he was & what kinds of pokemon this Gim might use in a battle, & all from just tailing the guy after finding him. It was dark out now & kai was just chilling out on a park bench with his Vaporeon sitting next to him. "Man it's late, how long was Quinirus wanting to leave it til anyways?" said Kai to his Vaporeon who just simply tilted his head to the side "Vapor?..." spoke Vaporeon in wonder. But soon enough as Kai was just looking up at the night's starry sky he noticed Quinirus's Noivern, 'Minerva'. "Alright... lets get going Vaporeon, we have some work to do." said Kai with a small grin on his face as he got up from off the bench, walking to where he knew he had to be.

After a little while of walking Kai soon found his target, Gim the gym leader of Ernesto City. It seems a tho some of the police that were out patrolling the city for the night managed to get in contact with Gim & were about to help out the other places that got attacked by Team Yami. "Hold it right there gym leader Gim." said Kai across the distance to the gym leader & the other police members, "Hm?! who are you boy?! are you here to help us out?!" shouted Gim "No... I'm here to stop you from helping this city." said kai rather cool like with his Vaporeon next to him ready to battle. "But first, COME ON OUT!" yells Kai as he throws his pokeballs into the air letting out the rest of his pokemon. "Now go off & stop any other police officers that are about the city! & anyone else that gets in our way too! you are to only use up to 2 of your moves should you need to, NOW GO!" yells Kai right before 5 of his pokemon run off in different directions of the city. Leaving Kai with only his Vaporeon to deal with the cities gym leader Gim.     

-Quinirus - On Helicopter - On his way to Ernesto City-

"What is the status?" Quinirus asked, sitting in his helicopter as he contacted his teams. "Pokemon Center, secured!" "Police station, secured!" This went on, listening as every leader of the teams chimed in to say their status. So far, everything went as planned. Quinirus marked off the police stations and Pokemon Centers from the map until soon it was all under control. He had to give props to the scouting teams he had sent, their information was vital. "Perfect, you all did wonderfully. Are the police officers under control?" Quinirus asked, seeing Ernesto City getting closer through the window. "All of the police offers are locked up in their own cells, sir! Their pokemon are locked up under lock and key!" The grunt chimed in. "You guys have done absolutely wonderful!" Quinirus praised, smiling as he watched them get closer. "I will contact you soon enough. Remain in position." Quinirus said, hanging up. The helicopters stopped on top of the Radio tower, opening the doors to allow the members get down onto the roof. Quinirus slid down with Ceres, landing on the roof along with about a dozen of other members right behind him. Once they were all there, the helicopters took off back to base. Quinirus smiled, looking back at his team. "How about we make an announcement, shall we?" Quinirus said as he walked into the building, the grunts following behind. "It's time for the region to know that Ernesto City belongs to Team Yami."

Kai - Within City - Ernesto City

After a while Gim the gym leader of Ernesto City was down to his last pokemon, that being his Electrode & Kai with his Vaporeon still standing strong with some minor damage & injuries on his body. The area around the 2 trainers was also slightly damaged with parts of the ground cracked, trees with burn like marks from electric attacks, some little water paddles here & there on the ground from Vaporeon's attacks. "VAPOOOR!" yelled Vaporeon showing no signs of weakness in his eyes or spirit. Gim looked intensely at Kai & his pokemon partner Vaporeon "Ha! Boy you have a fighters spirit as does your partner I'll give ya that! but I can't let you win this battle, I'll take you down with me if I have ta!" yells Gim as his Electrode jumps towards Vaporeon "ELECTRODE! summon whatever strength you have left & use Explosion on that Vaporeon!" shouts Gim as he points a finger at Kai's Vaporeon. "Electrode, Electrode, Elect, roooooode." spoke Electrode as it then quickly charged itself with alot of energy getting ready to explode. Kai narrowed his eyes at this kamikaze attack attempt. "Trying to take me down by risking everything in 1 attack was a bad mistake Gym leader... VAPOREON! quickly use Acid Armor!" shouted Kai raising his voice "VAP!" yelled Vaporeon right before he quickly turns into water.

The Electrode exploded causing alot of damage to the entire area & soon left a slightly big crater in the ground before the 2 trainers. Gim's Electrode was all swirly eyed in defeat after using the last of it's energy in that attack, but Kai's Vaporeon was nowhere around. Soon all the water from all of the water paddles around the field started coming together in the middle of the crater forming something. It was Kai's Vaporeon, "VAPOOOREON!" yelled Vaporeon in triumph, "... you lose Gim." said Kai simply while Gim just stood there in shock & disbelieve that he lost the battle. "Come on Vaporeon, lets go retrieve my other pokemon & meet Quinirus at the city's Radio Tower." said Kai as both him & his Vaporeon then walked off.   

-Quinirus - Ernesto City - Radio Tower-

Minerva met him at the top of the Radio Tower as he had asked her, to which he called her into her pokeball for her to rest. The rest of the Radio Tower was a cake walk. They took down any pokemon that got in their way and with the help of Pales, they used Sludge Bomb to cover the people in the tar like substance, guarantying that they will remain where they were for a long while as the grunts tied them up. Quinirus made his way to the broadcasting area, where the producers and radio hosts were already at the mercy of the grunts. "Good to see you, sir!" One grunt said as she saluted. "At ease. You guys did wonderfully! We will have this region on their knees to us in no time." Quinirus complimented, walking into the room. "Everyone ready for a broadcast?" Quinirus asked. They got to work. Soon, they turned on the tower, activated the broadcast, and offered Quinirus the microphone, as they began to broadcast this to every radio station that this tower could possibly reach across the region. "Hello everyone!" Quinirus' voice echoed, across the region, in the city, to those who were listening to the radio at the moment, including those at the base in the Badlands. "That's right! It's me! Your friend, the leader of Team Yami. Now, you might be wondering, why am I on the radio show? Well, that would be because of a simple answer." Quinirus' tone then turned darker. "From today on, Ernesto City is under Team Yami control." He announced, chuckling lightly afterwards. In the Badlands, the Grunts and members could be heard cheering of the success of the mission. "Now if you were thinking of joining our ranks, now would be a good time! After all, we do not know how long it is before we bore of this city." Quinirus cooed, smirking. "I hope all of you have a good evening. And, Champion, if you're listening." Quinirus gave a coy smile. "I hope your hopes weren't resting upon your Gym Leader, because he is, no more....bye bye~" With that, Quinirus ended the broadcast, stepping out to clapping grunts. "Very good, Quinirus sir!" One of them complimented. "Thank you thank you." Quinirus said before leaning in, whispering into their ear. "The Helicopters will be dropping the merchandise on the roof of this building. Make sure they are all delivered as planned." He whispered, the grunt nodding in acknowledgement before hurrying away. Today was a good day.