Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

Which game are you looking forward to in December?

Which game are you looking forward to in December?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Which game are you looking forward to in December?

• Steep
    • Super Mario Maker (3DS version)
    • The Last Guardian
    • Dead Rising 4
    • Bastion (Xbox One version)
    • Super Mario Run
    • Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
    • The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
    • Sora DLC in World of Final Fantasy
    • Nothing
    • Something else? Share below!

Definitely the Sora DLC in WoFF since I've gotten everything else. That's all I can look forward to for the rest of this year now lol.

Edited by Tails

For me it's Dragonball Fusions since I can't seem to get the game through the last half of November.

Actually, I guess I'm in the same situation. The release date being brought up so close to Pokemon means I missed getting it at launch, sadly.

Super Mario Maker 3DS, i don´t own a WiiU, I want to have more fun making courses for my brother in order to tro- I mean... he can have fun with them.

Edited by KairiKeybasH

Actually, there's no game I'm particularly looking forward to in December, the reason being that I have enough games to warrant me not getting other games for quite a while! For one thing, I have yet to finish Final Fantasy VIII, which I'm close to finishing! Then there's also Bloodborne and Lego Marvel Super Heroes, which I bought on Black Friday! Then there's Final Fantasy XV, which I got yesterday, and Pokemon Sun, which my brother will be giving to me when he comes home on December 7th!

You know what? In hindsight, there is one game I'm looking forward to! Even though Pokemon Sun came out this month, I'll be getting the game on December 7th, so technically, that's a game to look forward to in December! xD

Nothing for December game-wise, just waiting for Rogue One at this point.

The rebel scum shall be eliminated...

Nothing for me,the next game I intend to get is Breath of the Wild whenever they release it or a launch Switch title if there are games worth picking up at launch

The new Walking Dead season, absolutely. Telltale Games is one of the most consistently quality developers out there, and the first two Walking Dead seasons knocked it out of the park in my opinion, so New Frontier is likely gonna be great.