Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sigrun

help

about days ago i had that tourettes guy link sig right?

well someone sent me a creepy pissed off anonymous email and that person obviously done their reaseach on me that person knew about my other accounts as well (facebook, myspace,khi, ect) that person also stated that they knew my adress. so i took it down. and i got another one just moments ago "dont try to hide" i bet this person is reading this right now. what should i do?

Tourettes guy sig link? It would be easier to understand if you actually made it clear what you were talking about. Why is the guy even mad at you? lol

Tourettes guy sig link? It would be easier to understand if you actually made it clear what you were talking about. Why is the guy even mad at you? lol

im sorry im just scared i had my sig as a link to a youtube video that led to a funny video of the tourettes guy

you can watch it for yourself. its basicly about a man with touretts cursing and some other things, some people find it to be strongly offensive

I'm guessing that guy doesn't like salt either.

Lol.

Anyways, that's f****** scary. Contact the police. I don't see why someone would get mad over Tourettes Guy, the dude is hilarious.

im sorry im just scared i had my sig as a link to a youtube video that led to a funny video of the tourettes guy

you can watch it for yourself. its basicly about a man with touretts cursing and some other things, some people find it to be strongly offensive

Makes a bit more sense...though he must be a real wackjob to freak out over a video.

I'm guessing that guy doesn't like salt either.

Lol.

Anyways' date=' that's f****** scary. Contact the police. I don't see why someone would get mad over Tourettes Guy, the dude is hilarious.

[/quote']

o.O; That's f**ked up!

Damn....Maybe you should alert the cops or something. This could be a serious case of stalking.

Just be careful. :(

yea how can the popo catch someone who is practactly invisible

you can watch it for yourself. its basicly about a man with touretts cursing and some other things' date=' some people find it to be strongly offensive

[/quote']

Makes a bit more sense...though he must be a real wackjob to freak out over a video.

yea well there are people out there who are plain crazy and you cant always tell and if your are the one doing/reading this STOP.

yea well there are people out there who are plain crazy and you cant always tell and if your are the one doing/reading this STOP.

Was that directed at me? lol

no demdem my creepy stalker

no demdem my creepy stalker

Oh, okay. xD Good~

The mind of us psychotics is vast an un-cal-cu-lat-able. Even I have no thought of why he is tagging you, mate, or stalking your accounts. Be observant, collect your data and be safe, child, he probably doesn't live in the same area as you. Then again, he could always try.

The mind of us psychotics is vast an un-cal-cu-lat-able. Even I have no thought of why he is tagging you, mate, or stalking your accounts. Be observant, collect your data and be safe, child, he probably doesn't live in the same area as you. Then again, he could always try.

*_*

Someone has gone overboard.

If this continues to happen, obviously contact the police. Be safe though, don't go to sites you don't know is safe or not, blah blah blah, things that everyone else has told you already.

Change your email, change your name, switch accounts, o.o