Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

The Last Of Us Part II! :o

I freaked out when I found out! I am so excited about this!

I KNOW, RIGHT!? THIS IS A THING NOW! THE HYPE TRAIN FOR THE LAST OF US PART II HAS BEGUN TO ROLL ON THE RAILROAD!!!!! :D

That was a really awesome teaser. o_o

You're telling me! The atmosphere, the song Ellie sang, the trail of dead bodies, Joel walking among it all...gahhh, it gave me chills! :')

I'm not emotionally ready for this bullshit

I also love the fact that everyone lost their shit when they saw the firefly symbol like they knew what was up

Haha, I know, right? As a person who loves people's reactions to these kinds of things, you can imagine the smile on my face when the people roared of approval at the Firefly symbol!

And also, yes, the feels are bound to hit harder this time around! X_X

I got so hyped when I found out! Ellie is all grown up! I can't wait for the game! :D

OMG, I KNOW!!! MY BAE ELLIE BE LOOKING MATURE AND BADASS!!!! :D

I literally freaking screamed! I was like getting out of my chair dancing around xD My mom looked at me like I was a crazy person hahaha

Lmao, well, you had reason to react the way you did! That's how I reacted when Kingdom Hearts III was revealed back in 2013! xD

I know! I can't wait! When I found out I was like: "whaaat??!!"

YESSSSSSS, IT TOOK US ALL BY SURPRISE!!!! :D

And to think that I was hyped for Crash...I saw that Spiderman: Homecoming was supposed to get a trailer and instead we got GotG, LoU2, Crash, and a Death Stranding trailer...and most important of all KNACK 2! (But seriously...why?)

Lol, well brother, the hype has ways of making one bonkers, and making wallets around the world empty! So yeah, there's all this buttload of awesomeness heading our way, and I couldn't be happier! (Awww, there was gonna be a Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer? Why didn't they show it? :)