Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AndrewHankinson

KH13 Giveaway: Share your creativity for a chance to win Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue!

would have used my youtube video it wasnt created specifically for this contest so I am out :(

You could always create another one? It is for fun and to let you show off your creativity and passion for Kingdom Hearts.

Are we allowed to do a fanwork that's a crossover with another franchise that's neither Square Enix nor Disney-sanctioned? I have a few ideas but I want to confirm whether or not that's allowed or not.

Are we allowed to do a fanwork that's a crossover with another franchise that's neither Square Enix nor Disney-sanctioned? I have a few ideas but I want to confirm whether or not that's allowed or not.

If it shows your passion for the Kingdom Hearts franchise, then that should be fine.

Is it allowed to create more than one topic for submission? (For multiple submission) Or 1 topic for all submissions?

I'd probably do separate topics for each submission

Oh wow, this sounds like lots of fun! Normally, I'm all up for these contests, as I always like to show my creativity when it comes to Kingdom Hearts! I don't know if I'll be able to compete this time around, though. My job has me on my toes, and I have a ton of things I have to catch up on, so I dunno! If I can submit something, then awesome! If not, then hey, at least I get to enjoy the submissions of the fans! :D

Good luck to everyone participating! :D