Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joy Liberatore

Happy Birthday, Walt Disney! What's your favorite Walt Disney era animated film?

Happy Birthday, Walt Disney! What's your favorite Walt Disney era animated film?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Birthday, Walt Disney! What's your favorite Walt Disney era animated film?

• Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
    • Pinocchio
    • Fantasia
    • Dumbo
    • Bambi
    • Saludos Amigos
    • The Three Caballeros
    • Make Mine Music
    • Fun and Fancy Free
    • Melody Time
    • The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
    • Cinderella
    • Alice in Wonderland
    • Peter Pan
    • Lady and the Tramp
    • Sleeping Beauty
    • 101 Dalmatians
    • The Sword in the Stone
    • The Jungle Book

I loved Pinocchio so much when I was a kid, but things happened and I ended up afraid of the movie for years (I... can't remember why?), so Cinderella became my favorite of that era afterwards. Sleeping Beauty is also amazing, however.

Gonna have to go with Fantasia since it's the only one I really remember since I hadn't seen these movies since I was a kid (Or hadn't seen at all for some). I only remember watching it multiple times with my family (both the first one and 2000) and being happy while watching it.

Based on this list, I would DEFINITELY have to choose "Peter Pan (1953)"  --  It's My Favorite Fairy-Tale Story!!

Yet, taking another long look at it, I wonder why "The Jungle Book (1967)" is on this list since it was released the year AFTER Walt Disney passed away.  If that movie can be on there, why not also include some of the movies that shortly followed it?  For instance, Walt Disney setup everything needed for "The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh (1977)", even though it did not get released until about 11 years later.

Plus, I consider "Fantasia (1940)" to be both live-action and animated alike.  If that one is on there, why not also count the animated sequences from "Song OF The South (1946)" and "Mary Poppins (1964)"?

Did you mean to ask us what is our favorite FULLY animated Disney Movie(s) that were released specifically during Walt Disney's Lifetime?

post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-98434500-1433946775_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-24225800-1483504308_thumb.jpg