Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Alessandro Minghetti

Entry for KH2.8 Giveaway - My Riku Cosplay from KH2

In my first entry i'll post my Riku cosplay from Kingdom Hearts 2. I really love this character and i hope you enjoy my cosplay  <3

All the stuff, from the keyblade to the jacket ,the shoes etc. are made by me and by my girlfriend  :wink:

Thanks to Another Point of View for the amazing photos and for allowing me to use it  :lol:

attachicon.gifRiku Front 2.jpg attachicon.gifRiku Front 1.jpg attachicon.gifRiku Back Lake.jpg attachicon.gifRiku Back castle.jpg

Awesome cosplay!! xD 

Duuuude, this is a great entry! You definitely look like Riku, and the cosplay is really detailed and good looking! Kudos to you man, and good luck in the contest! Wow, what a great cosplay! :D

And I get how you feel! Riku's one of my favorite characters in the series as well! :)

Edited by The Transcendent Key

That's prolly the best Riku Cosplay I have seen!

Awesome cosplay!! xD

Can you please stop looking awesome?!

This is one of the best cosplays that I have ever seen! Great Job!

Duuuude, this is a great entry! You definitely look like Riku, and the cosplay is really detailed and good looking! Kudos to you man, and good luck in the contest! Wow, what a great cosplay! :D

And I get how you feel! Riku's one of my favorite characters in the series as well! :)

Thank you very much guys :) i really appreciate it :D