Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraspromise

Kingdom Hearts themed PlayStation 4 to release in Japan on January 12th, 2017

The official Japanese PlayStation Twitter announced that a limited edition Kingdom Hearts themed PlayStation 4 will be released in honor of the Kingdom Hearts series 15th anniversary! This special PlayStation 4 will be released in a bundle including a PS4 top cover, an original theme, and it will be engraved with an original design. This PS4 will release on December 12th, 2016. Kingdom Hearts series director Tetsuya Nomura also confirmed that this deal is a Sony exclusive.

Along with being a component of this limited edition deal, the "KINGDOM HEARTS 15th ANNIVERSARY" PS4® top cover will also be sold separately for a limited time - until December 22, 2016, 11am JST.

You can find images of the commerative PlayStation 4 set below.

20161209 khhdfcp 0120161209 khhdfcp 0220161209 khhdfcp 0320161209 khhdfcp 04 (1)

This set is available for pre-order starting on December 9th, 2016 and costs 33,980 yen plus tax for the 500GB model and 38980 yen plus tax for the 1 TB model.

What do you think of the design? Let us know in the comments!

Click here to view the article

Yeah looks like the Slim, the Pro has a 7000 code, not the 2000.

Looks like the top cover only works on the Slim too, no mention of it working on the Pro on the product page... Why can't they just make it Pro-compatible too... it's just not worth it imo to upgrade the PS4 to the Slim vs. the Pro...

Holy crap. I didn't get the Pro and wasn't really planning to...

Now if this is coming to US, I'm definitely going to get this ;_;

SAME

I was expecting a limited edition console for KH3, maybe, but not for 15th Anni. Oh well, it's a nice surprise xD

SAME

I was expecting a limited edition console for KH3, maybe, but not for 15th Anni. Oh well, it's a nice surprise xD

I forgot KH3 could have a model too xD and indeed it is. I'm only interest in themed systems if they're Kingdom Hearts related only xD

Edited by Moochieh32

If they release an international version of this system, I will buy a 1TB version of this. 

Anyone know if its coming to the states? Tried buying one on the Sony Japan website and they don't ship international :(

I think that's intentional because it will have a worldwide release.