Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua

KHRecoded When should we expect...?

i'm happy about all the re: coded info coming out with the new awesome trailer and it make me want to have some proper english info don't you? so when do you think we should expect some english info on re: coded? my guess is in about nearly in a month or so.

It would be a great idea if they did come out with the game around the holidays because that's when people get gifts and for most of us Re: Coded is going to be at the top of our wishlist. So, my guess it'll be out by late Nov.-early Dec.

I would definitely expect it to come around the holidays. That would be the perfect time, as not only is it a game from a popular series going on a popular system, it will also sell much more since people will be buying gifts.

well it seems like they got the japanese version done with considerably fast, so i wouldn't expect it to take very long. it would be nice if it came out in december, but i wouldn't be surprised if it came out closer to february. still its highly possible it will release around the holidays.