Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xXMikey1stXx

What newer Disney Movies you want in KH3?

From 2002 - 2014 is the preferred date.

Ever since big hero 6 was announced, I got more hopefully.

Here are my 5 new worlds i want in kingdom hearts 3.

1:Treasure Planet

2: Lilo and stich

3: Princess and the frog

4:bambi 2

5: Meet the robisons.

2015 maybe added since 2017 is almost. Just share as many worlds as you want. 

Since 2002 i would like to see Treasure Planet, Lilo and Stitch, Zootopia.

From older movies, I would also like to see Monsters, Inc., The Emperor's New Groove, Toy Story and The Jungle Book.

I want Pixar but to just go straight Disney I'd say

1. Atlantis: The Lost Empire

2. The Black Cauldron 

3. Brother Bear

4.  Chicken Little

5. Treasure Planet

(It would be funny to see The Country Bears just because Haley Joel Osment played the main and CAN WE GET A NARNIA?!?)

I know you said "newer" and The Black Cauldron isn't new but tbh I'm fine with all the worlds we already have, of course it would be nice to see these though but BH6 was the big one for me.

Lilo & Stitch could work if you twist it around a little. We already know Stitch exists in this universe, so it's not that much of a stretch. Some more recent princess movies like Princess & The Frog, Tangled, or even Moana are likely to get in too.

A lot of people say that movies like Zootopia and Moana are too new for KH3, but then again POTC, a 2004 movie, was used in KH2, a 2005 game, so it's possible to see these movies being used.

Apart from this, I want to see Atlantis, Treasure planet, The Incredibles and The Emperors New Groove.

A lot of people say that movies like Zootopia and Moana are too new for KH3, but then again POTC, a 2004 movie, was used in KH2, a 2005 game, so it's possible to see these movies being used.

Apart from this, I want to see Atlantis, Treasure planet, The Incredibles and The Emperors New Groove.

Agree! It would be amazing if Zootopia was playable.

The Incredibles would also be "incredible" :P. But i have little hope for that one :/. Who knows... but there is no doubts: If there will be really more worlds than KH2, then they have to pick a lot from these worlds we are saying right now.

I really think it's safe to presume worlds like Frozen, The Jungle Book and Toy Story. Worlds like Atlantis, Treasure Planet and Wreck It Ralph are also very probable, in my opinion.
Edited by Medievil

Here's my top 5 wanted world ideas from newer Disney films for Kingdom Hearts 3.

1. Voodoo Bayou (The Princess and the Frog)

2. Andy's Room (Toy Story)

3. Monstropolois (Monsters, Inc.)

4. Treasure Planet

5. Dunbroch (Brave)

I know it's from 2016 but I really want Moana to make an appearance in KHIII. While watching it, I saw so many things KH could do with the movie. But going back to 2015 and before, I would love for Lilo to be involved. We saw a lot of going into the story of previous summons in KH II and I just feel like it would be so much fun.

Said it many times before, but Wreck-it Ralph is the only movie I really want to see in KH (and I mean a full fledged world, not a summon or cameo).  If that makes it in, then I'll be a happy camper :D

I want Pixar but to just go straight Disney I'd say

1. Atlantis: The Lost Empire

2. The Black Cauldron 

3. Brother Bear

4.  Chicken Little

5. Treasure Planet

(It would be funny to see The Country Bears just because Haley Joel Osment played the main and CAN WE GET A NARNIA?!?)

I know you said "newer" and The Black Cauldron isn't new but tbh I'm fine with all the worlds we already have, of course it would be nice to see these though but BH6 was the big one for me.

Ok I recently thought of how Meet the Robinsons would work and I love the idea!

For me, it goes like this:

-Frozen (don't lynch me)

-Treasure Planet

-Atlantis: The Lost Empire

-Spirited Away

-Star Wars: The Force Awakens (please put down your nooses)

-The Lone Ranger

-WALL-E

-Brother Bear

-Pocahontas

-The Incredibles

-Dinosaur (the CG movie)

-The Great Mouse Detective

-The Jungle Book (1967)

-Robin Hood

-The Emperor's New Groove

I know you said 2002 onwards, but I slipped in some older movies because I was running out of ideas. xP

Treasure Planet would be a good one, Brave would be great, Atlantis The Lost Empire definitely (YES PLEASE PUT IT IN!), Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest, At World's End, or On Stranger Tides; one of them would suffice, and Meet the Robinsons would fit well.

Treasure Planet and Atlantis: The Lost Empire!

Seriously, if these two masterpieces end up being in Kingdom Hearts III, I don't care how much or little worlds the game will have! So long as you give me those two, I'll be happy! :D

THIS!!! EXACTLY!!! xD

I'd also like to see Moana and Zootopia.  :smile:

Edited by Keyblade101

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMING, BROTHA! :D

Ooh, and those are some good choices too! Both films were amazing! X_X

I agree with you, both films were amazing and I think they both deserve a spot in KH3.  :smile:

I'm wondering what animal Sora would be turned into if he were to go to Zootopia. I have my heart set on a rabbit.  :smile:

And with a Moana world, Sora outta feel right at home with the islands.  :smile:

I agree with you, both films were amazing and I think they both deserve a spot in KH3.  :smile:

I'm wondering what animal Sora would be turned into if he were to go to Zootopia. I have my heart set on a rabbit.  :smile:

And with a Moana world, Sora outta feel right at home with the islands.  :smile:

Indeed! But in the case they don't end up in Kingdom Hearts III, then hopefully, they'd make it into the next saga! :D

Hmm, you know, I actually haven't given thought to what animal Sora could be in a Zootopia world! :O

And you're right about him fitting right in with Moana! :D