Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Mykaila Shakespeare

2.8 Contest Entry-Let's Meet Again in the Next Life

This is something I felt like I think should be uploaded to this site. This was all done in micron pen along with quill and brush using traditional black india ink (this was a comic inking final in college). Kinda wanted to do this because there was content and I think it would be awesome getting it from it. Regardless the outcome, I hope you all enjoy this piece I did. 

Axel and Roxas © Kingdom Hearts (obviously LOL) © Square Enix

attachicon.gif__let_s_meet_again_in_next_life___by_mns_prime_21-dar4fjp.jpg

Is this your submission for the 2.8 contest? It's really great xD

This is something I felt like I think should be uploaded to this site. This was all done in micron pen along with quill and brush using traditional black india ink (this was a comic inking final in college). Kinda wanted to do this because there was content and I think it would be awesome getting it from it. Regardless the outcome, I hope you all enjoy this piece I did.

Axel and Roxas © Kingdom Hearts (obviously LOL) © Square Enix

One thing about your copyright mark, it's actually Disney that owns KH and all related original characters. Edited by Isamu Kuno

Oh okay xD and you're welcome! Make sure to title it as your submission if you make another one, else we may not see it :D

I haven't been here too often, how do I title this? LOL

One thing about your copyright mark, it's actually Disney that owns KH and all related original characters.

Thanks! I'll add that right away ^^

"Let's meet again in the next life."

"Yeah....I'll be waiting."

"Silly, just because you have a next life."

Axel and Roxas © Kingdom Hearts (obviously LOL) © Square Enix and Disney

This is great! Probably better than my entry. Great Job!