Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xTheOnlyProdigyx

Why I'm SOO excited for X Back Cover!

X Back Cover is probably one of the most exciting things about 2.8. It even competes with 0.2 for me, in fact X Back Cover is probably gonna be the first thing I plan on watching once I get my hands on the game! Since it is 80 minutes while 0.2 looks to be about 3 - 5 hours it'll be easier to get the shortest thing out of the way. But not only that but X Back Cover is just gonna be soo exciting!! Anyways though this video goes into greater detail on why I'm excited for X Back Cover. I hope you guys all enjoy this video :D And I wanna hear some of the reasons you guys may be excited :)

Oh yeah, I definitely feel you, man! Back Cover's definitely got a lot going for it that'll entice all of us Kingdom Hearts fans! I'm doing the same thing you're doing! I'm going to watch Back Cover first, then get to 0.2, and leave Dream Drop Distance HD for last! I'm going to watch X Back Cover with my best friends, since we watched the Days and Re:Coded Cinematics together! It's a brotherly tradition! X3

But yeah, it's like you explained in your awesome video! There's so much new content we'll be getting in Back Cover, so much to digest that it'll be simply amazing to sit through it, with possibly lots of major revelations and jaw dropping moments! :D

We're so close to 2.8, I can't wait! X_X

I am doing the same thing. I'm excited for 0.2 and all but I have to see what's going behind the scenes of KhX. And I also wants to see who the Master of Masters really is and also more insight on Luxu and how his Keyblade got passed down to Xehanort. There is so much to get revealed that I have no choice but to watch it first!