Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hello everyone. Name's Jake. I am a huge Kingdom Hearts fan ever since the the original game was released. I also have been a part of the Disney Infinity community before the game unfortunately shut down, therefore why I am called DizExplorer03. That is my Toy Box Artist/Gamer nickname. On the plus side, I am very excited to make new friends and fully be a part of this community, especially next year for the franchise's 15th anniversary. As Ventus would say "My friends are my power and I'm theirs." Anyways, I hope to fit right in and meet some new friends.

I heard about you, you were featured several times in Disney Infinity´s Youtube Channel welcome to KH13, we´re happy to see another fan of the franchise.

Edited by KairiKeybasH

Thank you KairiKeybasH. Surprised you have heard of me from Infinity. Although I had a fun time with the game, Kingdom Hearts will always be my favorite video game franchise. It's great to meet you. 

Edited by DizExplorer03

Hello there friend, and welcome to the wonderful community of KH13! Trust me, you'll love being a member here, as the community is an awesome one, and we are strong and united in our passion for Kingdom Hearts! Take your time to get to know the ins and outs of this site, and interact in the forums! I'm sure you'll love being here! And yeah, I know what you mean! The 15th Anniversary is going to be epic! :D

But anyways, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall devour your soul! :3

(\_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

Thank you KairiKeybasH. Surprised you have heard of me from Infinity. Although I had a fun time with the game, Kingdom Hearts will always be my favorite video game franchise. It's great to meet you. 

Thanks. Yeah, I was a avid fan of Disney Infinity I used to watch there videos at times and i always heard about this DizExplorer03 mentioned on there videos. I have watched people play on the Kingdom Hearts Toy Box and other of your creations.

Edited by KairiKeybasH

Herro! Welcome to this wonderfully wonderful amazing exciting awesome site full of wonderfully wonderful amazing exciting and awesome people. I hope you love it here with all these friends of mine and yours. Your welcome to chat with me anytime and if you ever have any questions, all you gotta do is ask!

Make yourself at home because now YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE!!! Just kidding!

Have fun here and enjoy yourself!