Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nweintraub

WWE '13 Discussion Thread

It's as it says up there. I can't find, let alone get the "Attitute Era Superstars Pack", the "WWE Superstars Pack", or the "You're Welcome in Five Different Laguages Pack". For all I know, I won't be able to get it on Xbox 360, either. Why is this? Can someone tell me what happened?

Actually, I just found out I have to download Fan Axxess first in order to be able to have access to that other stuff. Unfortunately, when I try to download anything, the PS3 asks me to download the latest PS3 patch update instead. Like, I want nothing to do with patch updates. I just want to download my things in peace.

Okay, here is a list of deleted characters (the fact that the newer one's motions where in it, but the models where never shown, tells me they were planned to be in it, but where deleted.) & if anybody can tell me why they were deleted, that's great. Also, if I'm missing any, let me know.

• Albert (if Tensai was going to be in the game, then why not his '90's counterpart, Albert? Not only can he be created, but so can his entrance & even his moveset.)
  • Camacho (a tag team motion exclusive to WWE '13 & WWE 2K14, plus he made a cameo in Hunico's titantron)
  • Chavo Guerrero (The Los Guerreros Titantron)
  • Jim Ross (during the attitude era, his voice can be heard on commentary. (For example Jim Ross states about Kane, "Kane is Undertaker's younger brother. You can't say, "little brother", because they are an exact mirror image of each other." Also, J.R. has a sign that says "Quiet! I can't hear what J.R. is saying!"
  • Konnor (his leverage pin is in the create-a-moveset mode, & when creating tag teams, one of the announcement titles is "The Ascension", therefore implying that not only was Konnor planned for the game, but Viktor as well.)
  • Kurt Angle (Not only can he be created, but his entrance is also in it, & his moveset. But that's beside the point. The point is, He also had signs made specifically for him, (including one that says "USA", one that says "You Suck!" & one that says "I brought my own singlet!"
  • Rosa Mendes (her motion appears only as a trio motion for Primo, Epico &...a female member of the team. That female could only be Rosa.)
  • Torrie Wilson (The same reason as Kurt Angle. She has at least two signs which are related to puppies.
  • Yokozuna (Rikishi was given Yokozuna's Banzai Drop, which could only mean that Yokozuna was planned for the game.)