Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DoctorChurchie

KHBbS They Actually Included a Curse Word o.O;

I have seen a thread like this already. In the Japanese version of Re:CoM Axel says hell but they cut it out in the North American version for whatever reason (probably because adults would be all over SE if they found out that one of the characters said a curse word.) When Maleficent says the word, "hell" in BBS, the team that made BBS wanted the world to be as much like the original movie as possible. They allowed Maleficent to say hell because in the movie, she says a line right before she turns into her dragon form that includes the word ,"Hell", so they kept that as is in BBS. That is what i know and there might be some errors in it but i try ;).

I have seen a thread like this already. In the Japanese version of Re:CoM Axel says hell but they cut it out in the North American version for whatever reason (probably because adults would be all over SE if they found out that one of the characters said a curse word.) When Maleficent says the word, "hell" in BBS, the team that made BBS wanted the world to be as much like the original movie as possible. They allowed Maleficent to say hell because in the movie, she says a line right before she turns into her dragon form that includes the word ,"Hell", so they kept that as is in BBS. That is what i know and there might be some errors in it but i try ;).

All true. =)

Also, they kept "hell" in CoM.

Axel said a line with "hell" in it, but it was cut out of Re:CoM.

Stupid Disney. -_-

hell isn't a swear. I say it about 10 times a day in front of people, students, parents, and teachers alike. Hell is a place, not a swear.

I know, but I was only shocked because it was put in a Disney based game. Small children that I know play this game. :(

hell isn't a swear. I say it about 10 times a day in front of people, students, parents, and teachers alike. Hell is a place, not a swear.

I know, but I was only shocked because it was put in a Disney based game. Small children that I know play this game. :(

Disney movies have some of the most dramatic death sequences in film history. Some movies have rather adult themes.

And I'm not talking about the more recent Disney films. No I'm talking about the classic animations!

Like Mufasa's death in the Lion King

or how the Queen wanted that chubby dude (not terra) to kill snow white and bring back her heart (her actual heart, not the KH one silly).

Another example is how the villian in the Hunchback of Notredam has a song that is about his lust for getting in bed with this girl and how he wants to kill people!

I was playing BBS this week and in one of the Olympus Colesium cutscenes,I swear I heard Phill say 'hell'.I was like."What the heck?Did he just said hell?"I'm going to finish the story to re-see it again and to be sure that I wasn't hearing things,but I'm pretty sure he said hell.

I was playing BBS this week and in one of the Olympus Colesium cutscenes,I swear I heard Phill say 'hell'.I was like."What the heck?Did he just said hell?"I'm going to finish the story to re-see it again and to be sure that I wasn't hearing things,but I'm pretty sure he said hell.

I swear to God I heard Phil say "f**k" in one of his sentenses, but by the time I thought of it someone else was already talking.. And which character were you playing as. I've already got Ven and Terra beat so I could watch the cutscene and tell you if you're correct.