Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

Anyone more excited for this than 2.8?

I'm excited for both! But since 0.2 is a complete new game I'm more hyped for 2.8 :)

I'm more excited for 2.8 . It includes new stuff . Quality really makes no difference to me .

I can't consider 0.2 a real game since it's only like 4-5 hrs, it's more like a demo tbh. I'm excited for both but more so the HD collection!

I can't consider 0.2 a real game since it's only like 4-5 hrs, it's more like a demo tbh. I'm excited for both but more so the HD collection!

True. But I'm also excited for Back Cover and DDD on my PS4 xD

I'm a tiny bit more excited for 2.8 cause it's all newer content, but I AM pretty excited for both titles actually. If they could only just release them as one delux super-package with a whole bunch of other merchandise that I don't even need nor can reasonably afford, it would be a dream come true. X3" <3

Nah, I'm more excited for the new stuff. I have platinumed all of the games available, though, so that's kind of why. I probably won't buy 1.5+2.5 right away. That will be triple-dipping on games I already own, lol. Double dipping made sense. Triple dipping warrants a wait for a price drop.

Both, honestly. After that last trailer I'm legit hyped for 2.8, but the best parts (0.2 and Back Cover) are gonna be the shortest. With 1.5+2.5 all available, that's going to be a godsend, since we can just play any title at any time.

I'm more excited for 0.2 in 2.8. It's a completely new game with a new chapter in the main series and more importantly more Aqua. I'am excited to get both the games but I'm hype for 2.8, along with playing Dream Drop Distance on my HD TV!!!

The only other person that I saw that is excited for the port is Soraalam1. That said, I'm interested in this, though nowhere near the level of excitement I have for 2.8.

I'm more excited for 2.8. It will have completely new content in a game/'demo' and a movie. 0.2 just really interests me and gets me excited and it looks like it's gonna be a game that will give us more answers than questions by the end of it. Back Cover really gets me excited too, seeing all these interesting characters with an interesting story. Chi and Unchained Chi have always been about the Player and a little bit on Ephemer and Skuld, but now we get to learn more about the foretellers.

While I am excited for 1.5+2.5 as I never finished the remixes and I never had my own PS3 (I used my brother's), the 60fps and 1080p don't really interest me that much as I'm indifferent towards that kind of stuff. I mean it's an improvement definitely, but I'm a casual guy when it comes to these things who think that if it's at a constant 30fps and 720p, then I'm happy.

Seeing as I already have 1.5 and 2.5, and how eh those were, I'd rather not get my hopes up. If 1.5+2.5 fixes the issues the PS3 ones have, then that'll be a pleasant surprise, which would make it more worth to get for me.

Although, looking at the DDDHD footage, 60fps looks preeeetty nice. (Although there was one video I saw of someone running 2FM on emulator at 60fps and Atlantica was messed up lol. As long as nothing like that ends up happening it'll be great.)

2.8 > 1.5+2.5 tho, because the latter doesn't have Beataphant, Tanuki Meow, and Sauna Iceguin.