Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What do you expect to see of Kingdom Hearts at Jump Festa?

What do you expect to see of Kingdom Hearts at Jump Festa?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What do you expect to see of Kingdom Hearts at Jump Festa?

• Play Arts -Kai- figure of Aqua!
    • KH 1.5+2.5 trailer!
    • KH 2.8 Collector's Edition
    • Something of KH3!
    • Unchained χ news!
    • A new KH crossover (like Sora in WoFF)
    • Something else? Share below!

I'm expecting a 1.5+2.5 trailer.

Now, I'm not getting my hopes up too much, but I'm preparing myself (but not expecting) for maybe a KH3 trailer. I know that they said we won't expect any thing KH3 related until 2.8 is released, but hey, they surprised us with the recent 2.8 trailer and they've surprised multiple times before. So, I'll wait and not get my hopes up too much.

KH1.5+2.5 trailer is most likely gonna show up. But other than that, it's hard to say. Maybe 2.8 collectors edition announcement. I am really hoping for KH3 news but I like to keep my expectations low on that one. xD

I want to see a play arts of Aqua very badly, which is why I voted for that. But I'd love to see all of the above. I REALLY want them to announce for Japan, US & the rest of the world a collectors edition for 2.8

A 2.8 trailer and a 1.5+2.5 trailer. Nothing more, nothing less.

We already had the 2.8 trailer. It is also the final one.

We might get something from KH3 but it is up to Nomura.

Kind of hoping for a 2.8 collector's edition with 1.5+2.5 bundled for sometime in Spring, because my wallet is a glutton for punishment it would be so awesome to have all three games in one package...unless they save that for when KH3 comes out, where ALL the games are together in an ultra edition or something, then that would be cool too. <3

Edited by Hero of Light XIV

Honestly, I'm just expecting for a surprise trailer for Kingdom Hearts III to appear! Now, I know that I should keep my expectations in check, and that's what I'm doing! I'm not saying a KHIII trailer will appear, I'm just hoping it will! If it does, I'll freak! X_X

I could also see Sora being announced as a guest fighter in the new Dissidia! Hey, if he's coming to World Of Final Fantasy, then he can appear in Dissidia! After all, Dissidia was originally to be a Kingdom Hearts brawler back in the day! :3

Edited by The Transcendent Key