Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquaberry

New trailer for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix shown at Jump Festa 2017

Update: Square Enix's live program,

, has just shown the new Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX trailer. It was a very short trailer, about 25 seconds long, showing different cutscenes from all the games in the collection, with the track "Destati" playing in the background.

You can view the trailer below.

The original article follows.

Square Enix have unveiled a new Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix trailer at Jump Festa 2017, according to rikunami13, an attendee at the event. This trailer was different from the game's announcement trailer.

We will update this article with the new trailer as soon as it becomes available online.

A Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trailer was also shown, but it was not a new one. It may have possibly been the final trailer for the game, which was released on December 8, 2016.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix releases on March 9, 2017 in Japan, March 28, 2017 in North America, and March 31, 2017 in Europe. The PS4 collection will be running at 60 frames per second, and rendered at 1080p. Additionally, the game has been reported to show an improvement in graphics from its PS3 counterparts.

Click here to view the article

Square Enix has unveiled a new Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix trailer at Jump Festa 2017, according to rikunami13, an attendant at the event.

We will update this article with the trailer as soon as it becomes available online.

A Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trailer was also shown, but it was not a new trailer.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix releases on March 9, 2017 in Japan, March 28, 2017 in North America, and March 31, 2017 in Europe. The PS4 collection will be running at 60 frames per second, and being rendered at 1080p.

Click here to view the article

Any news of new content or updated content apart from the fps?

All I can say is

96d.jpg

Essentially me...only two though. It's just become a trend at this point where I just get two copies of every title these days. One reason being there will be perks to getting different versions and package deals. The other is that I tend to have a few friends I can loan my games to, so it helps having a spare copy for myself. X3"

Any news of new content or updated content apart from the fps?

Haven't seen anything new about it yet whatsoever. Probably some bug fixes since converting to 60fps requires them to rewrite the code. And probably lower load times than PS3 because of direct installs. That's all speculation, though.

Yeah but, if you think about it, DDD in 2.8 doesn't look THAT much better than 1.5/2.5 on the ps3. What else can they do? Remove fish faces?

i would buy it 13 times over if they did that! fish faces are the worst thing about the KH games hahaha even worse than people sharing donald medals

Edited by Aquaberry

i think theyre definitely waiting to reveal all the spec details, PS4 version changes, and potential collector's editions for 1.5+2.5 until after 2.8's out. If anything, 1.5+2.5 would prly sell more than 2.8 imo. Well, 2.8's sales will prly boost further after 1.5+2.5 is released though, when more people are able to hop on the KH train.

Heck, they might even release a 1.5+2.5+2.8 combo, which would definitely not cheese off fans, but it's as complete as the series is gonna get all on one console until KH3 comes out. 

The dream collection would be 1.5+2.5+2.8 together, along with the soundtracks for all games... and maybe throw in a Sora figure and/or an artbook... probably a pricey collection but one can dream...

I think Square Enix are going to be clever and release news of Kingdom Hearts III in 2017 alongside promoting this game quintessentially convincing people to get this to kill their Kingdom Hearts III thirst.

i think theyre definitely waiting to reveal all the spec details, PS4 version changes, and potential collector's editions for 1.5+2.5 until after 2.8's out. If anything, 1.5+2.5 would prly sell more than 2.8 imo. Well, 2.8's sales will prly boost further after 1.5+2.5 is released though, when more people are able to hop on the KH train.

Heck, they might even release a 1.5+2.5+2.8 combo, which would definitely not cheese off fans, but it's as complete as the series is gonna get all on one console until KH3 comes out. 

The dream collection would be 1.5+2.5+2.8 together, along with the soundtracks for all games... and maybe throw in a Sora figure and/or an artbook... probably a pricey collection but one can dream...

I see the change is big since there is no 2.8 collector's edition announced.

I think it is now to late to announce it.