Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SorRik

Why do the heartless have munny?

I was playing KH 1 Final Mix earlier in the PS3. And my brother was watching me play. He asked me where did the heartless came from and why when we defeat them they have munny. At first it occured to me this scene in KH1 about when Sora got to the Second district of Traverse Town, he saw a man's heart becoming a heartless. Then I told him this reason

*It could be that people's hearts have turned to Darkness so they turn into a heartless, thats how they get money* (meaning people turn into heartless.)

That's what I told my brother, I dont know if itwas correct or I could be wrong but because it also made me think about what also happened to Sora that he was turned into a heartless too.

And now it makes me think all this time have we been fighting heartless, that were once former people?

Edited by SorRik

I was playing KH 1 Final Mix earlier in the PS3. And my brother was watching me play. He asked me where did the heartless came from and why when we defeat them they have munny. At first it occured to me this scene in KH1 about when Sora got to the Second district of Traverse Town, he saw a man's heart becoming a heartless. Then I told him this reason

*It could be that people's hearts have turned to Darkness so they turn into a heartless, thats how they get money* (meaning people turn into heartless.)

That's what I told my brother, I dont know if itwas correct or I could be wrong but because it also made me think about what also happened to Sora that he was turned into a heartless too.

And now it makes me think all this time have we been fighting heartless, that were once former people?

This is genuinely the best question I've ever seen. It's probably just a non canon thing, like Sora's dinner or his mother, or the three rafts in Destiny Islands.

This is genuinely the best question I've ever seen. It's probably just a non canon thing, like Sora's dinner or his mother, or the three rafts in Destiny Islands.

Yeah, I could have told my brother that its RPG logic that once you defeat an enemy they drop items.

But this scene in KH 1 shows more like his heart was taken out of his body then that heart of his turned into a heartless then the man dissappears.

Here some pics

16m2l5e.png

34o22og.png

292o45j.png

Yeah, I could have told my brother that its RPG logic that once you defeat an enemy they drop items.

But this scene in KH 1 shows more like his heart was taken out of his body then that heart of his turned into a heartless then the man dissappears.

Here some pics 16m2l5e.png34o22og.png292o45j.png

But also Pureblood Heartless leave behind munny when you defeat them, and they are merely created by the darkness inside people's heart. That's why they also leave no heart behind when they get destroyed.

It's just gameplay logic, but non-canon. Like you can find rubys in the grass in Zelda games, makes no sense at all xD

While you're at it, might as well ask why they drop healing HP balls, Its like saying every time you kill an enemy they drop medical supplies xD

Say, wasn't that the guy that was running the accessory shop for Cid?

Yes he has the same character model as the guy guarding Cid's shop.

But also Pureblood Heartless leave behind munny when you defeat them, and they are merely created by the darkness inside people's heart. That's why they also leave no heart behind when they get destroyed.

It's just gameplay logic, but non-canon. Like you can find rubys in the grass in Zelda games, makes no sense at all xD

Ah I see, I was thinking of that too as video game logic. Besides getting experience of defeating enemies it would still be empty if they dont drop any items right? Thats also reason why we fight these monsters or heartless etc to gain items.

While you're at it, might as well ask why they drop healing HP balls, Its like saying every time you kill an enemy they drop medical supplies xD

Yeah lol :D That makes a lot of sense besides money they drop hp orbs clearly videogame logic or it could be the heartless's life source turned into balls of health.

My brother thought why did they have money in the first place, but after remembering this scene at Traverse Town, that what I answered. It makes me wonder where did the guy disappear too after his heart was taken out and it turned into a heartless? And it was an emblem heartless.

I apologize about what I made in the thread and asked this question everyone. My brother is just too intulectual thinking. He likes thinking things of how did this happen where did it come from that kind of stuff. He is just not used to games just go with the flow it happens.

Edited by SorRik

And how do they have spaceships with guns on them

Are you talking about Gummi ships? :/

Are you talking about Gummi ships? :/

Hmmm Maybe the heartless can build their own gummyships I guess.

Okay so I read at Wiki pedia and was trying to figure about why a emblem heartless took the guy's heart and then disaapears and made his heart into a heartless. So it made me think to reseach about this, I read the BBS part and that Ansem (Xehanort's heartless) was the one who created the first born emblem heartless. So it means pure blood heartless came from darkness itself while emblem heartless were created. So does that mean emblem heartless steals takes away peoples hearts then put them in the realm of darkness while their real hearts turn into heartless?

Edited by SorRik

wait i thought it was a given that the heartless contained hearts of those that fell to darkness? 

and the reason the heartless have money is because it's a video game and the developers needed a way for the player to earn resources like money and magic as they play. it's a common element you find in lots of games. no in universe reason for it and none is needed. 

Three rafts? I'm pretty sure there's only one raft unless you mean Sora, Riku and Kairi's boats.