Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

I want to ask about deleted content from KH2

Because Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game of all time I wanted to ask did they delete entire levels from KH2? entire storylines? entire surroundings and boss fights?

Where there multiple playable characters beside Sora, Riku and Mickey which I still think was great and Nomura didn't see that coming xD it was stated in a old interview

They did delete quite a bit, the first thing that comes to mind are the Bahamuts being present in the Battle of 1000 Heartless. I'm sure there's forums already that go into detail a bit more, but I also think that Jungle Book might have made an appearance. I know it was supposed to make an appearance in BBS, not sure about 2 though.

Edited by Master Juan

*cracks knuckles*

1. Two forms of Xemnas, known as King and Kentauros, were cut out from the game due to, I think, hardware limitations. You can see some concept art of them here: 

2. Summons for Woody and Buzz Lightyear were originally going to be in the game, but were removed for unknown reasons. Untextured models of them were found in the game via cheat codes. Here are some images:

3. Two Keyblades were removed from the game, but their untextured models were found within the game's coding. These were entitled as Edge of Ultima and Detection Saber. You can find images here:

That's all I got for now as I can't remember anything else.

Because Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game of all time I wanted to ask did they delete entire levels from KH2? entire storylines? entire surroundings and boss fights?

Where there multiple playable characters beside Sora, Riku and Mickey which I still think was great and Nomura didn't see that coming xD it was stated in a old interview

FF9 music, can't remember which track.

These Removed content I know of.

1. Radiant Garden Castle: Like in KH1, Radiant Garden Castle was supposed to be accessible in KH2. 
  2. Organization XIII Boss Fights: In KH2 we were suposed to be able to Fight all Org. XIII bosses in the Olympus Coliseum, like we can in 2FM at the Garden of Assemblage.
  3. The Behemoth and Dustflier Heartless: These bosses were Removed from the Game
  4. Different Heartless in 'Sora Vs 1000 Heartless'': There were supposed to be a lot of different Heartless-es in this fight
  5. Atlantica Command Menu: There is a other version of the Command menu of Atlantica. Normally we just had Swim m and Dolphin Kick, but there was a version when you could actually use ''Attack, Magic and Items'' 

Edited by Connected

According to a YouTuber by the name of 13th vessel 3 world's were scrapped these being toy story, monsters inc,and a world called "fa" which in the files of my dream drop has the same abrieviations as the one in my 2 proving that Fantasia was planned to be in kh2

Here's the link watch it full if you can 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnu-yMDZxAM

The most talked about cut content of this game is definitely the Woody and Buzz summons that were not included in the end product, and the fact that Nomura has wanted to implement the Jungle Book for the longest time but has not been able to so far. I know there's tons of more things, but these are the ones that come to me right now as I think.